Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Are you faggots serious?
    You are a troll. But it's 2019, slamming people based on their sexual orientation is not allowed anymore. Using sexual orientation as a slur should not be tolerated and it'll be nice after the bans settle to see it not being used anymore as a slur or hate speech.

I think, "kthx" should be the first 3 day ban, track their IP and link to player...

Comment

can you ban that faggot tower and his 30893273 aliases already

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Are you faggots serious?
        ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helps View Post

You are a troll. But it's 2019, slamming people based on their sexual orientation is not allowed anymore. Using sexual orientation as a slur should not be tolerated and it'll be nice after the bans settle to see it not being used anymore as a slur or hate speech.

I think, "kthx" should be the first 3 day ban, track their IP and link to player...
          Fascistic language you have over there, "its 2019" "not allowed anymore" freedom isn't easy, you have to learn to grow a thicker skin. Trust me when I say that the day is fast approaching where normal people shed the faggotry of being beholden to whining minorities due to political correctness. The pendulum is swinging back towards the direction of saying what the fuck you want to say. You see, the powers that be are the old faggots and the next generation is rebelling against the idea of having their thoughts policed.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Helps View Post

Helps, Go eat a dick faggot and chase it down with bleach.....

Comment

name of the "Head Ban Operator and Assistant Ban Operator ?...."thx...
              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Just to be clear, you are banning people for saying 'kill yourself' and things like that, not 'die newb' and the like, right? Literally everyone says something like that when trying to kill other players in the game, and it's not difficult to see how something like 'die when hit' could be confused with 'kill yourself' if you took it too far. Obviously players just playing the game aren't telling people to actually die irl, but there may be someone that is dumb enough to take it that way out of context.
                Right. "Die newb" and things like that are not covered under this rule. It has been made abundantly clear to the mods that if they are not certain that a violation has occurred, that they are to take logs and screenshots and forward it up the chain for review.

It's no secret that we have quite a few players who have some sort of mental health issues. This is intended to make sure that this game is not complicit in being a place where they can be preyed upon by idiots sitting behind a monitor who don't realize that there can be IRL repercussions for online assholery.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                  name of the "Head Ban Operator and Assistant Ban Operator ?...."thx...
                  Tucker and Zazu
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

A friendly reminder of the rules of the zone. I have highlighted the ones which are broken every 5 minutes and staff do nothing about it. Feel [s]free[/s] obliged to enforce the other rules.

Comment

Also something I've noticed is that when people are rule breaking, and I'm not talking at all.
                      The second I report a cheater using ?cheater I start getting messages from the cheaters targeted to me.
                      It very much looks like they can see cheater calls.

Comment

I turned off my ignore.txt to report cheaters, seeing as that's a good way to help staff enforce this new rule, and existing rules.

The outcome is this:

Code:
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Bosshawk:
                        (RoboHelp)>Please discontinue your use of the ?help command as Trench Wars Staff has deemed your requests
                        (RoboHelp)>invalid or excessive.
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Bosshawk:<Message>.
                            Bosshawk> i got enough issues dealing with this crap maybe you could lighten up on the bullshit calls that arent even close to violations and actually allow us to try to do our jobs
                        I have not abused the cheater command, and I haven't even used the help command.
                        Every report I've done is legitimate and should be dealt with according to TW rules.
                        So basically BossHawk doesn't want cheaters to be reported. Which is weird, but not the first time he's done it to me.

edit: repeating my offer: if manpower is your issue just give me ban powers and I'll have this sorted in a day or two.

Comment

5 minutes worth of pub chat:
                          Code:
                          Pinky/Ippo S> Racism is just a symptom of a condition if disease particularly such a feature that is apparent to the individual..
                               Primary> Bosshawk should know
                               Primary> sit down and tell us a story about the plantation your family owned Bosshawk
                          [FLAG] END OF GAME: Freq 0 wins after 1:39 (Bonus: +$4,340) [Lao916x's 4x FESTIVAL (37:10 left)] Turnovers: 1
                          - The Basemaster(tm)      : Angel Blade   +$2,500  - War Veteran             : Slipperyness  +$1,250  
                          - Best Terrier            : FreeSpirit    +$1,250  - Most Terrier Kills      : Pegg nuts     +$1,250  
                            FreeSpirit> gg
                          Slipperyness> where are all your terrs now
                                    ng> Racisms precise definition requires that one also feel that their own race is superior as the reason for the negativity toward the other
                                    ng> prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
                                    ng> if for example
                                    ng> i am white but think asians are the superior race
                                    ng> and i act prejudiced against blacks and hispanics
                          ROUND START!  Hold flag for 1:30 consecutively to win.
                                    ng> its not racism because i dont feel that my own race is superior.
                                   Rab> we don't care, stfu
                                    ng> rekt. faggots.
                          Pinky/Ippo S> If your superior why do you die just like the rest of us?
                               Primary> or in wicket and Bosshawk's vision, abusing staff powers and avoiding basketball
                               Primary> $1000
                               Primary> BTC
                               Primary> PayPal
                               Primary> afk
                          Slipperyness> catch bullet
                          [ACTIVE BUYS]  Festival! (400% kill/win rewards) Thanks Lao916x! (34:49 left)    STFU (spec freq can't talk in public)  
                          [FLAG] END OF GAME: Freq 1 wins after 1:43 (Bonus: +$3,140) [Lao916x's 4x FESTIVAL (34:23 left)] Turnovers: 1
                          - Basing King/Queen       : Slipperyness  +$2,500  - Most Veteran-Like       : Slipperyness  +$1,250  
                          - Posterior Savior        : Slipperyness  +$1,250  - TeK-nically the Best    : mrsross1      +$1,250  
                              Warcraft> where my basketball americans at?
                                    ng> larry bird 
                                   Rab> basketball barely exists in the uk
                                    ng> the only white basketball player
                          Slipperyness> nooo
                          Slipperyness> miss
                          Slipperyness> haha
                          [BASEELIM]  Jav elim to 5. Exalt (4:4) is on fire with a triple win, earning $19873! Type ?go elim to end the win streak & earn bounty $! -Robo Ref
                          Pinky/Ippo S> Superior means to me someone who can live for hundreds of years and not because he's lighter skin or has more money...
                                    ng> bigot
                          ROUND START!  Hold flag for 1:30 consecutively to win.
                               Primary> im superior to warcraft/manco in scrabble
                               Primary> wanna tell the story or shall i warcraft?
                               Primary> well since he seems to be shy
                                    ng> i can score over 500 on words with friends
                               Primary> basically theres white people in this game like himself and wicket and Bosshawk
                          Enemy Goal! by Long Haul  Reward:1
                               Primary> that think they are better than every other race
                               Primary> so Manco assumed he'd win in scrabble cause hes white
                               Primary> and lost and rage quit
                               Primary> lolol afk
                               Primary> still makes me laugh today
                               Primary> n**** thought i was gonna use ebonics
                               Primary> whooped his Powder 1995 ass
                               Primary> afk LOL
                          Pinky/Ippo S> I hope when you haters go to heaven your denied entrance because your just to short sighted to enjoy what heaven has to offer...
                           Pinky<NARF>> who let the noobs out?
                                    ng> heaven is full of melanin
                          an attempt to get staff to enforce rule 4. also it's a violation of rule 12 because it's harassment of staff.
                          Code:
                                   Rab> ?cheater Primary: rule 4. racial vilification-  Primary> basically theres white people in this game like himself and wicket and Bosshawk        Primary> that think they are better than every other race  
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                              Bosshawk> why are you reporting this?  its not a violation of any rule.. 
                                   Rab> yes it is, read rule 4
                              Bosshawk> of what? 
                                   Rab>  trenchwars rules @ A1
                              Bosshawk> so whats that got to do with what he posted?  could you stop wasting my time? i know you want things to get better but all you do is egg them on and waste our time when im trying to deal with actual issues...he hasnt broken a rule by trying to insul
                          Things you need to do:
                          1. Make sure staff are aware there are rules at A1. Read and understand them, and enforce them.
                          2. Read the definition of racial vilification. You'll realise that about 70% of the people you want to ban are breaking this rule constantly. This is a rule which ALREADY EXISTS AND YOU CAN AND SHOULD BAN FOR IT. https://humanrightscommission.vic.go...s-vilification

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            A friendly reminder of the rules of the zone. I have highlighted the ones which are broken every 5 minutes and staff do nothing about it. Feel [s]free[/s] obliged to enforce the other rules.

Just occurred to me that the rules at A1 need updating with this new rule.

Also suggest adding something about sexuality/gender/religion to rule 4 as that's just as commonly attacked as race. Basically any protected characteristic.

Comment

credit where credit's due, someone must have done something good because we've had a whole hour of no chat aids in pub. \o/ more of this please.
                              would be good to have a post about what action was taken and by who once the dust settles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                                credit where credit's due, someone must have done something good because we've had a whole hour of no chat aids in pub. \o/ more of this please.
                                would be good to have a post about what action was taken and by who once the dust settles.
                                hold my beer logging in

Comment

Working...
                                X