[IMPORTANT] Rule Addition - Encouraging Suicide & Death Threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Ogron always tells me and others to die in a fire but I'm sure no consequence will be made against him.. sigh.
    Ogron giving friendly advices.

Comment

Rab, I don't know the context of that situation, not having reviewed it.

Jessup, that's not quite a death threat. This rule is meant to punish someone who would say, "I'm going to find where you live, come to your house, light it on fire and watch you burn to death." Also pretty sure I've heard you say worse than "die in a fire"... You've had your moments, you have to admit.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
        Rab, I don't know the context of that situation, not having reviewed it.

Jessup, that's not quite a death threat. This rule is meant to punish someone who would say, "I'm going to find where you live, come to your house, light it on fire and watch you burn to death." Also pretty sure I've heard you say worse than "die in a fire"... You've had your moments, you have to admit.
        No qan, I will not admit I have had my moments when it comes to abusing players. I do not ever say things like that to people. I'd love one example or screenshot where I've said anything remotely like that to a player. If you are referring to J-b-Inc , well that is a direct result of staff failure to step in to stop daily harassment and abuse towards me which went over EVERY decent normal limit staff should have been monitoring.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I shouldn't even be here posting, I know this but I do want to chime in since it's been mentioned that Jessup has received a lot of harassment from J-B-Inc. It's pretty fucking bad when Ogron, has to step up and tell the guy to knock it off despite the fact he and Jessup don't get along at all. I was there for that a few weeks back, was weird not going to lie but it also goes to show the extent J-B has taken it against Jessup . Even now, for weeks he's had squad tags "Jessup Try" on and no one has said anything to him. That shit would not fly not long ago and shouldn't fly today. It's mean and is by definition harassment.

Jessup is annoying at times, in and out of game but definitely doesn't deserve the constant torment every time she logs on from that guy. If you guys are trying to help the zone, protect it's players and make it a more fun place to play for everyone without prejudice, you really should address J-B-Inc. No one deserves that kind of treatment.

Comment

Is it really that hard? You know the difference between someone saying it to be an asshole and someone saying trying to get someone to hurt themselves. Stop trying to get people banned. I get people trolling me hard all the time shit they change their squad names up to troll me. Get over it.
            Post with 63 votes and 2141 views. Tagged with lol, matrix, theboys; Shared by OutlierForLife. Take your pill..

Comment

I agree with this rule. All forms of toxic behavior should be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                . In France there is an expression : "je ne suis pas am?ricain" translate "i'm not american" which means I'm not stupid.
                That expression is something only stupid people say.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

That expression is something only stupid people say.
                  I don't say it it's used by old peoples

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                    Even now, for weeks he's had squad tags "Jessup Try" on and no one has said anything to him. That shit would not fly not long ago and shouldn't fly today. It's mean and is by definition harassment.
                    you really should address J-B-Inc. No one deserves that kind of treatment.
                    The squad name jb inc is using even after I had to ignore him is Jessup Try To Rape Me

This is after all I have addressed concerning him harassing me. This after I let staff know about this issue many many weeks ago too. I would like to ask do the decent thing and make j-b-inc remove this squad tag. There is nothing funny about using rape in a squad name especially when it involves a person who multiple times has broken every rule this thread is addressing. Follow through and do something please.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

U wanted to fight me i went to 711 but u and yoru tranny friends was waiting for me i seen u guys get out of your white van lucky my uber driver did not go to far.Truth is that u and your tranny friends did try to rape me but Uber driver was fater than u and your friends u guys yelling we going to fuck u boy and so on
                      IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
                        U wanted to fight me i went to 711 but u and yoru tranny friends was waiting for me i seen u guys get out of your white van lucky my uber driver did not go to far.Truth is that u and your tranny friends did try to rape me but Uber driver was fater than u and your friends u guys yelling we going to fuck u boy and so on
                        This is the worst advertisement for being an uber driver that I've ever seen.
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

right up there with the guy from kalamazoo michigan a couple years ago that turned himself in for committing serial killings between giving Uber rides lol
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

It's just a game kids holy hell, meeting up to fight really what are you guys 12?
                            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                            (10 seconds later)
                            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Haha JB Inc was dickslapped by Jessup
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

How staff allows this is beyond me. This thread is about the exact same things this guy has been doing to me for months on end. Telling me to kill myself, finding out I had recurrent cancer and a more serious surgery and PMing me constantly that he hoped I would die from it and to kill myself. Making fun of me being trans publicly in games and on forums. Finding out my father was in ICU in end stage of life and then purposely PMing me laughing saying he was glad he would die and I should along with him. Making squads that are meant to continue harassment of me after I have ignored him.. Lying in here about meetups to fight me. No such thing ever happened. I did ask him to say what he was PMing me to my face at 7/11 but he is scared to do so. If staff would have stepped in to do the right thing and stop this foul behavior it would be one thing but instead they enable them. The fact I call it out staff gets mad at me the one being abused in the most foul ways possible. You people are all disgusting.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X