Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire staff crooked, racist caucasian pieces of shit. Should be replaced (with vote)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire staff crooked, racist caucasian pieces of shit. Should be replaced (with vote)

The entire TW staff needs to be removed and new staff voted in by THE PEOPLE THAT PLAY THE GAME not racist Caucasians who were grandfathered in by people who gave up on the zone and left, like Bosshawk, qan, etc.

Fight for what's right, random bans, random silences, just because you once sat in front of a monitor typing in stuff that ended up helping the game, doesn't mean we want your racist ass abusing powers.

COMPLETE WIPE OF STAFF IS IN ORDER BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST AND USELESS.
    Originally posted by trancE tunes
    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

10 Reasons staff needs to be replaced:

1. TW staff hired LF who lured a 15 year old female TW player and forced her into sex. Then left him on staff for quite a while until things finally hit the fan, they intended fully on leaving his position as is, and listened to his word over the players, until authorities got involved and they were FORCED to stop lying.

2. Wicket and Bosshawk sending nude photos to female players of the game.

3. TW staff hired a guy impersonating a cat.

4. Wicket and Bosshawk targeting players based on race.

5. Current TW staff has been caught giving out information such as emails, passwords, etc (also
    confirmed by past staff)

6. TW staff is lazy and doesn't even update simple shit when changed like A1 rules, but then expects you to follow fantasy rules not listed at A1.

7. TW staff are racist as a whole, my signature didn't just come out of the blue randomly, and I am sure Trance will confirm.

8. Lack of events, half the time TW staff again is doing nothing and being lazy, instead of actually keeping the environment alive, you wanna stop people from death threats etc, but then leave them in a barren ghost town zone with zero fuckin events or fun provided from the people that run the zone? Step into reality lazy fucks.

9. They hide stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if they ran in here to hide this very post, that's not good when people in power are hiding the truth from people. You will find no mention of the LF incident, or several other incidents, because they want to pretend it didn't happen, sorry TW staff, it did happen, and you're responsible.

10. TW staff abused donation money for personal gain.
    Last edited by Primary; 08-07-2019, 11:01 PM.
    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

You really think staff can just get your password? I was the TW BanG op for about a year, so I was an smod, and I didn't have access to any of that at all. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Can someone with an IQ above 15 fill me in on the LF situation, if there even is a situation? I've only seen mention of it from primary and trancetunes, and they are both career dipshits
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        You really think staff can just get your password? I was the TW BanG op for about a year, so I was an smod, and I didn't have access to any of that at all. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Can someone with an IQ above 15 fill me in on the LF situation, if there even is a situation? I've only seen mention of it from primary and trancetunes, and they are both career dipshits
        They can and have accessed passwords and emails, just because you're sitting with an IQ of 5 and need someone with more than double to explain, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

"if there even is a situation?" like are you stupid or what? You seem pretty dim. I don't even fuck with TranceTunes at all, yet somehow we have the same exact story, hmmm IF THERE IS A SITUATION eh?
        Last edited by Primary; 08-07-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Errr.. Indeed staff cannot access passwords or emails. If we could, then why would there be so many names forever lost in space?
          Other than that, I have no idea who is impersonating a cat, why I would care about people sending nudes (some people that met in this game even got married), and I have no idea what you're talking about with the LF story.
          So basically it seems like these accusations are false since they cannot be backed up by any proof.
          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
          4:vys> know it for sure
          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

lol Zazu, don't reply to the troll, just ban it.

Comment

Is Primary mentally ill, or just dumb? MFer whines about racism in a 2d spaceship game. He's probably never even see racism irl. Come to Gary, Indiana or southside Chicago and tell everyone about the racism you see in your spaceship game. Keyboard 'victims' are pathetic.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Primary View Post
                3. TW staff hired a guy impersonating a cat.
                Not gonna touch the rest with a 10 ft stick, but I can confirm this one to be true

Comment

and no fucks were given.
                  I'd rather have furry wierdos instead of Primary any day.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                    Not gonna touch the rest with a 10 ft stick, but I can confirm this one to be true
                    Greetings TW Staff! M'aiq knows many things. What is your interest? You seek knowledge. M'aiq has much. Some of it verified by actual facts! Give M'aiq staff powers, and M'aiq will tell all. Some say M'iaq is not a cat, and others say Mi'aq is a liar. Don't believe either of those things.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The truth seems to be a hard pill to swallow

Comment

That furry staffer was a good friend of mine and I don't recall him ever causing any problems. This is assuming we are thinking of the same person - FozzY2K. There were also some other unique personalities such as Fusha, and at that time the event scene was flourishing with active and entertaining event referees. This was around 2008 and 2010 era, and I was also an active event referee at this time hosting upwards a hundred events a month.

I can also confirm that staff members have no access to player passwords. I acted as system operator for a decent time, and held other super moderator positions including leagues and events.

However several years ago someone, I believe his name was Russ, managed to hack some of our databases and cracked the encryption. I know few players got access to this unencrypted list of passwords. Some players who shared same password both in-game and on the forums or our league sites had their accounts stolen (and later returned by SSC).

I am not white knighting staff as there has been several outright shady or unjust actions taken by its members, but more often than not those abuse cases are dealt with when reported to upper staff members.

Comment

Well this seemed to go pretty well for Primary. Turns out there's nothing to see here. Unless of course you think 3 different staffers from different generations have all come out to say staff can't access passwords as some elaborate cover up that spans decades. Given Primary's recent posts, I'd say this is the direction he's planning on heading next.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Well this seemed to go pretty well for Primary. Turns out there's nothing to see here. Unless of course you think 3 different staffers from different generations have all come out to say staff can't access passwords as some elaborate cover up that spans decades. Given Primary's recent posts, I'd say this is the direction he's planning on heading next.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6KAKAA8nbw

A song for your Mom for when you finally move out of her basement.

Love,

Primary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                              and no fucks were given.
                              I'd rather have furry wierdos instead of Primary any day.
                              #bringbackfozzy

Comment

Working...
                              X