Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire staff crooked, racist caucasian pieces of shit. Should be replaced (with vote)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y'cuda
    Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Primary View Post
      The truth seems to be a hard pill to swallow
      EDIT: Racism
      Last edited by qan; 08-09-2019, 11:08 AM.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Time to take a break, Wark. You already had a warning for this before. This isn't daycare. You're an adult. 1 week ban for racism.

Primary, please keep the racial stuff down. If it comes to it, your next forum ban will of course be longer.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

It already came to it lol, he's not going to stop ever. There's a line you have to cross to get banned and it was crossed about 50 posts ago.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Time to take a break, Wark. You already had a warning for this before. This isn't daycare. You're an adult. 1 week ban for racism.

Primary, please keep the racial stuff down. If it comes to it, your next forum ban will of course be longer.
            Wait, Kthx gets banned but Primary doesn't? Primary literally spams new threads with the same racism content, then spams every other thread with it as well, and you just lock the thread. Kthx posts racism content twice and is banned for a week. You're obviously not regulating this equally. Why? Ban Kthx if you want, but there's absolutely no excuse for Primary to not be too. I don't see any justification for it. Do you have any?
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yeah if anything's crooked about staff its that they don't ban people who constantly break the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Wait, Kthx gets banned but Primary doesn't? Primary literally spams new threads with the same racism content, then spams every other thread with it as well, and you just lock the thread. Kthx posts racism content twice and is banned for a week. You're obviously not regulating this equally. Why? Ban Kthx if you want, but there's absolutely no excuse for Primary to not be too. I don't see any justification for it. Do you have any?
                Primary was banned for those for a week, yes. You may have noticed that it's been quiet for a bit.

Originally posted by kthx
                If it was so racist why didnt qan immediately edit the comment?
                It could have been more racist, but it certainly was racist. I'll edit it out now.

Next time you're evading, you know I'll have to increase the ban.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  Primary was banned for those for a week, yes. You may have noticed that it's been quiet for a bit.

It could have been more racist, but it certainly was racist. I'll edit it out now.

Next time you're evading, you know I'll have to increase the ban.
                  qan you're a fuckin bitch first of all, and I'mma tell you why, why the fuck are you answering questions to nobodies about my fuckin ban what the fuck does it have to do with this loser Exalt? You jump to start giving out information on my bans and shit like a little fuckin bitch. That's the problem with TW staff in one decision from qan, fuckin always crooked giving out info then turn around and hire more crooked fuckin tricuits.

<eats crackers>

and Exalt stfu bruh, whining like a little bitch, WHAT KTHX WHAT like bruh I'll put my dick straight in your fuckin mouth.

whole TW racist ass white people crying like you weren't already racist enough on your aliases.

Fucking bitch ass qan giving out info bruh nothing changes. Bitch jumping to please Exalt who the fuck is Exalt, oh right, the bitch sucking my dick.

-Prime.
                  Originally posted by trancE tunes
                  this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

The seal, and the constitution, reflect the thinking
                    Of the founding fathers, that this was, to be a nation
                    By white people, and for white people. Native americans,
                    Blacks, and all other non-white people, were to be the
                    Burden bearers, for the real citizens of this nation.
                    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

We've always been pretty public about forum bans. It actually says "Banned" by your name when you're banned.

Pretty irritating to force an IP ban by continual ban evasion, kthx. Now you'll have to be manually unbanned later. Adult daycare.

Comment

Originally posted by Possiblynotkthx

Also my dad says there are infinite VPN sites and you are a "faggot bitch"
                        tell your dad to concentrate on one thing at a time and finish sucking my dick.

he up next after exalt.

ENTIRE STAFF NEEDS TO BE REPLACED WITH VOTED IN CANDIDATES THE PLAYERS CHOSE. SORRY THAT SCARES YOU STAFF, BUT SOMETIMES WHAT'S RIGHT IS SCARY. ACCEPT.

Comment

Nice to meet you, Connor
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVPNman
                            You are acting like a lunatic qan, this always happens when faggots get too much power.
                            hmmm

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Primary View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6KAKAA8nbw

A song for your Mom for when you finally move out of her basement.

Love,

Primary.
                              Haven't you been playing pub terr and whining for like 15 years? Pot, meet kettle.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVPNman

yo apparently I said something so racist that he didn't even have to edit it, and even said "it could have been more racist"
                                after I flaunted the forums inability to keep me banned and told him he removed it and even changed the quote to say kthx instead of definitelynotkthx. Straight faggotry
                                What did you say UltraVPNman? The only racist comment I saw came from Kthx, but he's banned. You're clearly someone else.

Primary also said lots of racist things, but he's mentally ill or something, so he doesn't get banned. He also thinks all people in the world are from America, but that's another issue entirely.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X