Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire staff crooked, racist caucasian pieces of shit. Should be replaced (with vote)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Primary also said lots of racist things, but he's mentally ill or something, so he doesn't get banned. He also thinks all people in the world are from America, but that's another issue entirely.
    Think I mentioned earlier in this thread, Primary did already take a week ban for quite racist comments, but has since served it. If you've seen anything you'd consider excessive, please point it out.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      Think I mentioned earlier in this thread, Primary did already take a week ban for quite racist comments, but has since served it. If you've seen anything you'd consider excessive, please point it out.
      This thread wasnt made a week ago, and he clearly used racism in the title, so did he time travel? Saying Caucasian pieces of shit seems to qualify as hating someone for the color of their skin. Imagine if you changed that word to Black or something. Criticizing staff is one thing, but using the potential color of their skin in a derogatory way is usually considered racism. Is that considered okay now?

Edit: To be clear here, I think Kthx deserved the ban, so it's got nothing to do with him. I just dont understand why primary keeps doing this and isnt getting banned for it as a repeated offender. He's got issues to be sure, but I don't know why that makes it any more okay than what Kthx said.
      Last edited by Exalt; 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

He's done about 10 racist posts a day and I've reported them all. So he should be serving a 30 day ban starting now.

Comment

It might not be the best policy, but if it's about staff we tend to give it a bit more leeway so there's less appearance of unfairness or bias. Much like staffers in-game are not supposed to take calls about themselves.

It's been quite a long time since we've had any real policy on forums about racism, or real forum moderators. It's always been more lax than in-game. If all of this keeps up we might need to put together a policy and get a moderation team going again, though.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            It might not be the best policy, but if it's about staff we tend to give it a bit more leeway so there's less appearance of unfairness or bias. Much like staffers in-game are not supposed to take calls about themselves.

It's been quite a long time since we've had any real policy on forums about racism, or real forum moderators. It's always been more lax than in-game. If all of this keeps up we might need to put together a policy and get a moderation team going again, though.

Dude... this is common sense... every other forum I have been to uses this, and enforces it. Qan you seem like the person who has a hard time making what you think as tough choices, yet you have at least 10 people mention something of great concern, and importance, and you are very hesitant in your conviction of words to make things absolutely clear in your reasoning behind such things, like this!
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              He's done about 10 racist posts a day and I've reported them all. So he should be serving a 30 day ban starting now.
              #FREE TAY-K
              Originally posted by trancE tunes
              this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Pub doesn't need to lose more terrs full stop. Primary shouldn't be banned for this reason over any other

If I had to share dinner with a racist that could potentially be a problem, but attaching to him I'm ok with that.

He's probably just trolling and isn't even racist, not that hate speech can ever be condoned of course; we need players though!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vncbq8f.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	1329407
                  Well there's definitely civil rights laws prevents that #3billboardsoutsidebbingmissouri
                  Last edited by rothe; 08-12-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I remember Fozzy. All round nice guy and an iconic character.

Fozzcat <ZH> <swishes tail> <meow>

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Hobo View Post
                      I remember Fozzy. All round nice guy and an iconic character.

Fozzcat <ZH> <swishes tail> <meow>
                      Fozzcat had to be the dumbest shit ever, the fact that people are like Fozz (kisses) shows how fucked up the community and the staff running the zone are, specially when around then was when pedophiles on staff were luring in girls and sending out nude photos of themselves, let's hire a "cute" cat like ya'll fucked.

Everyone walking around head in the clouds, while pedos lurking online in TW staff.

-Prime.

#FREE TAY-K
                      this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

How is this thread not closed lol

Comment

The good question is why would they close the thread if "causasian" was replace with "african" ? Because they would for sure. With his thread the guy is just saying what he think, and proves he is a psycho and a racist. Banning players or closing thread is a weak way to handle those situations.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                            The good question is why would they close the thread if "causasian" was replace with "african" ? Because they would for sure. With his thread the guy is just saying what he think, and proves he is a psycho and a racist. Banning players or closing thread is a weak way to handle those situations.
                            How about if we replace every racist thing white people did in this zone, with anti white people messages, and then well call it even? Like the nerve of white people sometimes. Anything non white all of sudden "oh psycho" while manco and tower as players and many of the staff have been slinging words and content and even staff banning, anything black.

How long did Nicker and Nick Gerr get to play in pub? It took someone black to point out your white racist ways, and finally it was changed.

Be lucky someone black plays the game, so you don't have to live your life ignorant as fuck in a pro white world.

You're welcome for the free education.

-Prime

Comment

can confirm LF diddled eria several times
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Primary, Manco is the biggest psycho in the game, you aren't even close to him.

Also Eria is Sprackle right, does LF diddled Sprackle? Holy shit..

Comment

Working...
                                X