Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love it when I log in and have messages like this from people on my ignore.txt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More ignore.txt evading via ?message

[Oct 15 22:07] Bowlcut: lmao you're such a faggot - shout out to the non-faggots on TW forums
    [Oct 16 01:47] Hellmouth: You are a faggot with the tiniest joystick Richard Simmons has ever seen
    [Oct 16 16:58] Sulla: ?

Comment

hello staff?

Comment

just let your messages fill up and dont check them.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

gonna have to, staff ain't enforcing the rule about people evading ignore.txt to harass someone

they just don't do what they say they do, time and time again.

Comment

i think its cute that youre trying to make yourself a safe space on a 20 year old internet spaceship game

keep fighting the good fight yo

Comment

Nah I don't want a safe space, I ain't some blue haired twitter weirdo. But it's a recent development that this game is more about political/racial/religious bickering than it is about spaceships. And it's a recent development that I get people evading my ignore.txt to harass me.

Comment

the cool thing is had you ignored it and just not commented on here they probably would have never known that you actually get them. the way youre doing it on here lets us all in on the fun!

Comment

I know that. I always choose the option that helps other people. Had staff done their job, these players would be banned and unable to harass anyone else.

Comment

Zeebu lmao for truth

only messaged you because you're on here moaning about it and the messages people leave you are funny

u gonna start a blog soon? falconeer did when he felt let down and upset at staff

P.s: staff are probably laughing at your posts and aren't doing anything about it because you're literally such a little faggot lol
                    Last edited by Sir BattyCrease; 10-16-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I was staff like 6 times, can confirm that I am laughing at his faggotisness
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Rab, people can send messages to you from other zones, it's not just a zone feature, it's the whole client, so unless you are suggesting permanent SSC ban placement, I would suggest you just grow some thick skin, and ignore negative messages.
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Yeah if that's what's necessary to stop people being able to target other players with abusive messages, then yeah that's what I'm suggesting.

When people say just ignore it and get thick skin, it's just a demonstration that they don't understand what it's like to be on the receiving end of daily harassment. If it was happening to you, you'd be saying the exact same things I say.

Comment

Rab, what would you do in real life if someone kept bothering you like this?

Comment

I have to partially agree with Rab, but this is more of an off topic post.

There are certain individuals who should permanently be restricted from having access this game as their only objective is to create constant conflict with their severe degeneracy. It is a very short list of players who fall under this special category.

However in this case Rab is throwing a full gas canister to the fire to further empower the trolls, and thus it is unlikely that any action will be taken given the provocative nature of this thread.

Trolling is absolutely fine, but there are some players who have crossed the line by a mile and passed the point of no return.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                                Yeah if that's what's necessary to stop people being able to target other players with abusive messages, then yeah that's what I'm suggesting.

When people say just ignore it and get thick skin, it's just a demonstration that they don't understand what it's like to be on the receiving end of daily harassment. If it was happening to you, you'd be saying the exact same things I say.
                                Nope, it's actually a real life skill that you must learn in any basic job in modern society, it be different if they were threatening your life, or knew where you lived, and said personal things about you, but for messaging you, calling you a fag? Get over it.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X