Remove cram on one twbd map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove cram on one twbd map

just widen the entrance or some other small tweek to remove cram, lets see how it goes.

reasons to:

1. something new
    2. might be more fun

+1
    I've been suggesting for awhile we make the cram entrance like 1 tile wider.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

still waiting on wzl with brick too :<

Comment

I agree with this, cram is by far the least interesting aspect of basing.

FR battles are way better
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

+1 from me. Nothing to lose by trying something a bit different.
          I'm trying to turn this from talk into action by actually drawing some of these ideas. If you imagine it differently please add yours.
          There are a few ways to do it, here are some that come to mind.
          I think (c) is the one that fixes the issue without too strongly favouring the defender.

a) widening the entrance.

b) flattening the flag bar by moving the ends up.

c) flattening the flag bar by moving the flag down.
          Last edited by Rab; 10-29-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

removing a grand total of two tiles would make such a big difference. it would make it much easier to shoot into cram and deal with corner camping. most players, i daresay 95% or greater, agree that there should be more flag room battles as they are the most exciting part of the game.

https://i.gyazo.com/3df761a1f369cc330ad01cdc74ccc4e6.png

to make it easier, you guys can pester Wirah or Qan to use https://ufile.io/yuv8y6wm to grab the edited ?go TWBD2 file and have it get uploaded.

Comment

What I thought about that was it removes the corner spots the terr currently pushes into. So I think the bullets coming down are gonna be the problem. Nothing against trying that idea and/or others to find out for real tho.

Just marking the change, adding a terr to demonstrate my point, and labelling it (d).

d) turban's idea

Comment

Working...
              X