X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Season 12 complete.

please give me my javelin skin ty.

it is now 11/1/2019
    Last edited by Beast; 11-01-2019, 04:17 AM.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Claushouse How are the game numbers doing? Did the warbird see its shadow and we now have 2 more weeks of season 12, or is this the end?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan

Error querying season database

I can't see stats so i dont know
      top 100 basers list

Comment

why is elim not reset I finished top 20 in all but now somehow lower in jav after deadline

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Season 12 will conclude on November 15th.

We've hit 1800 games and will hit 70 median games by then, i.e., a single 2-week extension from the original end date.

qan

We should organize a final sometime between November 15th and December 15th, make sure the bot works, and conclude the Elim World Championship.

Once that Final is complete, I'll be stepping down from organizing this little competition. If someone else wants to run a similar set of 4 seasons and an EWC in 2020, they're more than welcome to.

Thanks!
          top 100 basers list

Comment

I'll be back in the US at that time and should be able to handle it. WingZero I'm flying out of Lima on the night of the 15th (technically 16th) and may not be able to advance the season. Can you grab this one? Will msg on Slack as well.

For the finals, that timetable sounds good. Nice way to wrap up the year as well. Elim will in the meantime run in offseason, not counting toward a championship. However, there would seem to be no reason not to have it go up on the map, unless anyone can think of one.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
            X