No announcement yet.

Bitch Slapped Stage 4 Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done mate, I'd expect nothing less of a trenchie than to be a fighter and never give up!
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Hey Eph, that's awesome! Really great news mate.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post this here, because we're all glad to hear you've been able to beat this. Not much good news in the world. This made me smile.

Wishing you luck with beating the final boss, the broken medical system. If anyone can do it, you can.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Glad to hear you are still with us eph and kicking the C's butt. Great news! Dialysis must be a pain and I know the socialized aspect you dislike but at least we have it for the poor/uninsured too. Glad you feel more comfortable doing it yourself now. I get your paranoia though over such an important procedure you have to face so often.. Anyways really happy to hear this as I'd recently wondered how you were doing.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Eph - I hope you’re doing well. I know you’ve been battling this for awhile and am glad you’re still winning this fight. Cancer is scary, but your determination is even scarier.

You got this my friend—good to see a old friend after so many years.
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Repelled that shit like a rocketing jav barrelling down on the cram. Good job, brother!
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

That's great to hear Eph. Good to see you posting again, would be great to see you back into your shark too!

Hope everything goes well.

Comment

Leland

Comment

Great work man!!

Comment

eph,
                      i have no real reason to visit these forums anymore, but i do remember what you have been going through, and so i occasionally come here because i think, "i wonder if there's any update from eph"

so this is great news! i am very happy for you. congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X