Returning soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning soon

Hey all - hope all is well. I may be returning soon. How is the game going? Is it still active? Also, with this being a new desktop PC I will be getting, I am almost certain I won’t remember the password to my name; I never did ?password to it so I couldn’t even use that feature. Would there be anyone who could assist in those types of circumstances? Hope to see you guys all soon.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Hello drow. Long time no see. Welcome back!
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Hey drow. I've literally just googled Trench Wars for the first time in years and found this. Nice to see a name a I recognize, hope you're well.
      jee

Comment

death row game is alive, and well. we just finished elim season 12, elim champion qualifier, and we are in TWDT
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

My boy drow. The game is still going strong, hit me up on whatever name you're gonna use buddy.

big blood too. You both need to log on.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
            Hey all - hope all is well. I may be returning soon. How is the game going?
            If I had to summarize...

REVIVAL

2020 ???

2019 was solid. 3 TWDT seasons with 8 teams, and the return of TWL (s22) after a multi-year absence.

DARK AGES

2018 was garbage. 1 TWDT with 6 teams.

2017 was meh. 2 TWDTs.

2016 was bad. The TWDTs were good (last season with 8 teams 'til this year), but TWL (s21) was bad and we stopped running it to not dilute it further.

DECLINE

2015 was decent. Good TWL (s20) and TWDT. Last season of Fierce dynasty before retiring, last season of Dicers seriously competing in base.

2014 was decent. More variety in squads in TWL (s19).

2013 was the apex of stacking, pretty absurd year for TWL (s18).

2012 was a really strong TWL (s17) with tons of teams but a shit TWDT.

2011 had some amazing TWDT seasons, good TWL (s16)

2010 was a great TWL (s15), don't remember how TWDT went.

death row you can check out the previous winners here.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X