banned for having "PIG CUNT" as a name - unjust ban #21883

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned for having "PIG CUNT" as a name - unjust ban #21883

so i chose this name after some guy was going mad in pub calling someone a "pig cunt", which i thought was pretty funny... so voila, i made a name "CUNT PIG"

i played all night last night (with staff on - including henry saari) and no one says anything about my name - just a few lols and "wow how long did it take you to think of that one?" here and there - then all of a sudden today, tiny thinks it's discriminatory to use the screen name "CUNT PIG" in trench wars

let me point out to you tiny, that there is no such species as a pig-cunt. rest assured that there is nobody offended by these two words put together. and it most certainly isn't "discriminatory" to anyone and it doesn't "incite hatred against individuals or groups" - which is exactly what you warned me for. who have i "discriminated" against and what groups have i offended?

you're as bad as rab - who no doubt is the one who filed a complaint and claimed he was offended by my name

EG doesn't allow you to enter with those sorts of nicks, so if TW allows it, why should i be banned for it? pretty unfair if you ask me?

shouldn't really be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - either you're allowed to have rude words in your name or you're not lol

tiny must be new here.

all faggots deported

starting with rab then tiny

it's funny really, i play for many hours under different names, incite great flag games, buy festivals, ball power ups, made suggestions for improvements here, a few that have been implemented... then i get banned by some derpy dick-sniffer called tiny because he's afraid i'll offend cunt-pigs from across the world in TW

edit: now that i think about it - am i not just inciting hate against myself? lol, i've been pm'd by various individuals re: my name and how smart it is!
    Last edited by Sir BattyCrease; 11-23-2019, 11:57 AM.

You didn't even type your name right in post. lol
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

names don't matter to me - so much so that i don't even get my own screenname right in my own posts

funny how you don't respond to the rest of the post tho

see you tomorrow, dumbass

Comment

lol @ tinys signature:

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

did you ban him for potentially offending the pug-faced cunts in TW?

Comment

Feel free to extend this ban coz he sent me a ton of abuse on that alias, which is evading ignore.txt. You can see in my ignore.txt thread I had to add him earlier.

Comment

i sent you a message laughing at your freq-hopping

something along the lines of, "lol at your whining at freespirits play-style on the forums but you freq-hop to that team no complaints", right?

that isn't abuse, sorry crybaby, that's a genuine observation i thought you might have liked to hear
            Last edited by Sir BattyCrease; 11-23-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Actually I left Free's team to avoid his cancer playstyle, but then I got abuse from you on the other team, so chose to move again to get away from you, then you sent me a load more abuse in private message.

Comment

no you didn't, whilst z3t4 may not be a credible witness at the best of times, he also noticed exactly what you did and how you freq-hopped to free's team after going into spec for a few seconds whilst the teams were practically even (before i even spoke up)

you're actually pathetic rab; lying about your switching, incessantly bitching on here about others and lying about the "abuse" you receive lol

oh yeah what was your team-chat message prior to this?

Rab> it's basically only me vs 3 wbs

when we were all trying to help get into the FR, you went into spec for a few seconds, switched to freespirits team so you could attach and win. lol, gg

Comment

Add liar to your list of character flaws. Back on forum ignore you go. Enjoy your break.

Comment

rab, you're a weak man with 0 integrity

curl back up into yer fetal position and go lie in your own piss

Comment

Yea this guy was pming me non sense the other night with weird gay ascii macros.. ban is definitely justified imo. Cancer troll.

Comment

oh you must mean when i called clay a faggot with that ascii macro the other night, then you came along and started pm'ing me about it, started spamming me with "fucked your mom last night" - then agreed clay was a faggot pubber.

then you got brave and started saying how you could "do this all night" and have a conversation with me

then you ran out of content and went back to repeating "fucked your mom last night" after about 10 minutes

i kept messaging you but you started to not respond

then you backtracked and said, "i just got bored, honestly, i'm no troll dude, you win"

why is there so much lying from you faggots? lol

this is why i come here honestly, sometimes the conversations are more entertaining than the game itself

you should be grateful i don't bother to screenshot my conversations or keep log files because you would fully get rekt

Comment

Working...
                        X