!afkcheck bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !afkcheck bug

I attach to my terr, he's been afk a while.
    I use !afkcheck, it says wait 1 second.
    I wait 2 seconds. Meanwhile, the player does not move, does not kill, does not die, nothing at all happens.
    I use !afkcheck, it says wait 4 mins.

Code:
             Rab> !afkcheck quidproquo
    TW-PubSystem> They made a kill within the last 5 minutes. Please wait 1 second and try again.
             Rab> !afkcheck quidproquo
    TW-PubSystem> They died within the last minute. Please wait 4 minutes, and 6 seconds and try again, or repeatedly locate the player and kill them until the server disconnects them.

The second was a copypaste bug; will have it print the proper time. Thanks for reporting it.

The first part, where it says wait 1 second and then giving you another timer after the wait, is due to the checks being made independently. So the player made a kill in the last 5 min. Then that expires. You do another !afkcheck and it checks if he's died in the last minute, a check that only occurs after he's cleared the 5min kill timer. A little confusing/misleading/annoying, admittedly, but it's not a big priority.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Ty. An easy fix would be not to look at deaths at all. Afk people die all the time. It doesn't mean they aren't afk.

Comment

Working...
      X