Trench Wars download problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars download problem

Hey guys, I'm having trouble downloading the zone but I can slide on in to Extreme games lets say. Kind sucks but I know these little issues can pop up. I did a basic search of the forums for the issue and found the directory server status link - here: http://sshq.net/tree/3/Directory_Servers which is pretty cool in and of itself, just the issue is is the zone will not download and still says the zone is green with zero players in it and all the zone list in the home page of the program are all green - but again, no players. Can anyone hit me with the fix? It's probably a silly issue I'm not remembering. By the way hey hey hey to all the players that remember me. I'm just killing time in between projects here and there and will be dropping in on occasion of course. Got to get back at it. I'm also grinding out a druid (balance) in WoW Classic. Pretty tight for killing time. The server there started with an "A", I'll update later considering I'm downloading the client WoW again and don't have THAT zone list on me as of right now. Same name, Augnarok. But anyways that would be pretty cool if you would drop in and play with. Super cool considering I plan on doing a lot of world pvp and just high end pvp for epic fun in the end after raiding is finished of course. Going to take me a long time there. But yeah, if anyone can help me that'd be great.

Go to the Zones screen, In the "Directory Server Address List" box put:
    sscentral.sscuservers.net sscentral.trenchwars.org
    Then click Download, add TW, profit.

Comment

Thank you Rob, you're a true gentlemen and a scholar. I'll try the fix out later whenever I can. I'm pumped but I have to work my way back up the ladder.

Comment

qan seems there more to this. TW for me is now red also.

https://imgur.com/a/AL9ICEB

directory download shows players in the zone, but it remains red
        Last edited by Rab; 12-26-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

qan aware

Comment

i dealt with this yesterday when trying to add chaos. downloading the list from the servers seemed to make TW fuk up. delving further to try to fix it, i noticed a discrepancy: this page http://sshq.net/directory/11/sscentral.trenchwars.org and this page http://sshq.net/zone/6/SSCU_Trench_Wars list two different IPs for TW. The latter is the correct address, and can successfully be manually added to the zones list.

So:

Go to Zones>Add Custom
            Enter as Ip: 207.148.16.165
            port: 5400

Wallah

The Mind of the Father
            Riding on the subtle guiders
            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

ty poseidon that works
              makes you download maps again tho

Comment

I just had to reload zone because ship gfx for bm2 file was not working.. made no sense.. I had them all saved and they had worked for months. BM2 files are originals and then BMP files is what my computer is making files for custom graphics.. anyways.. I decided to delete old game and reinstall.. and just came across this dead zone list. You see DSB and EG but Trench Wars shows no connection. I used 207.148.16.165 port 5400 to fix it and had to manually type in Trench Wars in custom zone thing.. it works now.. but it is very troubling as any new player will never see Trench Wars. Why is this auto zone load not working? It's a big deal because it makes game look totally dead if you are just installing and a new player. Seems all new players never even see Trench wars zone.. bad news!!! Major issue!! Must be fixed!!
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

This should now be fixed. Sorry for the hassle.

I'll also contact Priit about getting sscentral.sscuservers.net back online. (It's been down 9 days now.)
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                  X