Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW's new partnership with Conversant Media

Greetings, Trench Warriors!

We're happy to announce a bold initiative for Trench Wars. Please join us in celebrating our new partnership with Conversant Media!

Before, we risked losing servers due to funding shortages. Reliance on old-fashioned donations means never knowing if we can pay the bills.

All of that is about to change. Introducing targeted banner advertisements in all of our most popular arenas!

These short messages allow you to play the game without interference, displaying only between deaths. Meanwhile, they pay for 100% of our server costs. And for the first time ever, each member of staff will receive a modest salary!

Thank you to all our donors over the years. And thank you to all players for your support in this incredible new era of self-sufficiency!

-qan
    CEO, Trench Wars LLC
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Lool
    Last edited by Pressure; 04-02-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

April fools?

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        April fools?
        Has to be
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
          Greetings, Trench Warriors!

We're happy to announce a bold initiative for Trench Wars. Please join us in celebrating our new partnership with Conversant Media!

Before, we risked losing servers due to funding shortages. Reliance on old-fashioned donations means never knowing if we can pay the bills.

All of that is about to change. Introducing targeted banner advertisements in all of our most popular arenas!

These short messages allow you to play the game without interference, displaying only between deaths. Meanwhile, they pay for 100% of our server costs. And for the first time ever, each member of staff will receive a modest salary!

Thank you to all our donors over the years. And thank you to all players for your support in this incredible new era of self-sufficiency!

-qan
          CEO, Trench Wars LLC
          April Fools!
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I thought we would have had ads after each deaths from now on, I was disgusted lol.. But as april fools that's really fun, many fun ideas.

Comment

Our profiles are built across more than 7,000 dimensions, including each individual’s purchases (online & offline), GPS locations, video views, web browsing, advert interactions, life events and product interests.

As more real-time data is absorbed, the more we understand each consumer’s preferences, how they act and how they’ll respond in the future.

With access to these profiles - the most comprehensive ever built - you’ll know your customers better than ever before. You’ll anticipate their next purchases and grow your relationship with them every time you connect.

if it is real.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I've received several messages about an Ogron hockey school advert, made me chuckle.

nice work!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

being in lock down I lost all track of dates and was genuinely annoyed when I first had the ads pop up, face palm moment when I realised mid-moaning to a ZH
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ad Partnership Temporarily on Hold

Hello everyone.

All I can say is: Wow. We really did not expect that kind of response to our revolutionary new partnership with Conversant Media, leaders in the business. While the ads were ethical and also unobtrusive, many of our community members had very strong feelings about them.

We hear you, Trench Wars! Next time, before embarking on such a substantial change, we'll consult the community first to make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks for your patience with us. Have a great second day of April.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

For everyone who missed the adverts:

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

OK some of those ads are really good.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

LOL good one guys. Def a good laugh ^_^
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Up arrow key sold separately rofl; those are all incredible
                            Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                            1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                            2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                            Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                            Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Dang it I missed it.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X