This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a video of a cheating Lev

Staff said they saw nothing wrong. What do you think? Ever played a lev? How fast does the energy regenerate? Not this fast. https://streamable.com/zf44gx

Didn't see it? Here's more, and I think (not sure) it has something to do with switching from WB to Lev. Some sort of hack that saves WB regen rate and doesn't update to Lev regen rate when the ship changes to Lev? See for yourself: https://streamable.com/yxzbwl
    Last edited by RedBaron007; 04-06-2020, 08:22 PM. Reason: More video

!buy rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Sprackle View Post
      !buy rocket
      Do you see a 120 second cooldown? Do you see him in a buy zone? Of course not. Most of it is obviously energy boost. Do you see his WB to Lev glitch trick? If you don't see the issues here, don't bother posting, those of us who have played long enough see the obvious and know where you can buy items. Trip was there and saw it too.
      Last edited by RedBaron007; 04-06-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

There's no cooldown for rockets and you can buy in the base. Try it.

Comment

He bought rockets. The buyzone starts just as you enter the base. There isn't a 120 second cooldown on those. There is also no WB to Lev glitch, that's just him trying to get a spot closer to the base by changing ships.

So please stop making a fool out of yourself by blaming it on cheats every time someone does a thing you personally can't. So get some play time in and MAYBE you could do those things as well after hours of practice.

Comment

There should be a cooldown tho obvs. Pretty sure there was at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
              He bought rockets. The buyzone starts just as you enter the base. There isn't a 120 second cooldown on those. There is also no WB to Lev glitch, that's just him trying to get a spot closer to the base by changing ships.

So please stop making a fool out of yourself by blaming it on cheats every time someone does a thing you personally can't. So get some play time in and MAYBE you could do those things as well after hours of practice.
              Personal attacks already? That escalated quickly, what did I do to you? You didn't watch the video, did you? He's boosting up to 3 times in a row before base entry! Those are not bought rockets! Did you even watch the 2nd video? He's pulling off shots inside base without waiting for Lev energy regen wait, if you see the chat during the video you'll see other complaints. Why are you so quick to defend? You weren't even there, and you're speaking in defense of a cheater without having the facts, so don't talk about others being fools.

Comment

!buy fullcharge*
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

maybe if you listened to other players about what happened instead of making your own hasty conclusion and keeping to it. How do you think it feels when someone just accused you of cheating? What a great way to damage someone's reputation while yourself have nothing to lose.

Anyway, back to your poor proof. I did see the video and did even cross-referenced it with the store logs. I was hoping an explanation was sufficient to tell you this isn't cheating of any kind, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you assuming someone else to be at fault.

Here are the respective buys with their corresponding timestamps in the video.

Code:
                  Video #1 -- Part 1
                  06 Apr 2020 21:15:17 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 0:29                 [06 Apr 2020 21:15:17: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  06 Apr 2020 21:15:25 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 0:37                 [06 Apr 2020 21:15:25: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  06 Apr 2020 21:15:51 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 1:03                 [06 Apr 2020 21:15:51: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  Video #1 -- Part 2
                  06 Apr 2020 21:17:24 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 1:39                 [06 Apr 2020 21:17:24: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  Video #2 -- Part 1
                  06 Apr 2020 21:30:16 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 0:03                 [06 Apr 2020 21:30:16: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  06 Apr 2020 21:30:23 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 0:09                 [06 Apr 2020 21:30:23: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  Video #2 -- Part 2
                  06 Apr 2020 21:35:24 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 1:34                 [06 Apr 2020 21:35:24: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  06 Apr 2020 21:35:32 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 1:43                 [06 Apr 2020 21:35:32: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  06 Apr 2020 21:35:43 (TW-PubSystem) : Lizzo > !buy rocket       < Rocket buy @ 1:54                 [06 Apr 2020 21:35:43: [BUY] Lizzo, Rocket]
                  Next time you might reconsider your claim/proof when 100% of the responses say it isn't cheating. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                    !buy fullcharge*
                    Hello! 120 second cooldown on those, so, toss that theory out, sorry.

And biet, he was outside the buyzone, and I already told you that, and you know that from the 2nd video, so why did you bother posting that? Your text you copy/pasted, that's totally easily faked, and you and I both know that. Video, not so much, which is probably why you can't deny what's in the video and you try to paste (possibly fake) logs here. I have to ask though, why are you trying so hard to invalidate the claims? This has nothing to do with you unless for some reason you think you might be involved somehow.

I'm starting to get the feeling most of the people who read these posts have very little time spent in the game, so discussing this further is pointless on this platform. And as Trip said, if they ban the cheaters, the already dwindling playerbase would lose strength, even if the game was more fair. Peace out.
                    Last edited by RedBaron007; 04-09-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Maybe you should try to buy rockets in a lev to see for yourself, just like sprackle suggested in the first place. Should take about a minute.

As for the logs, yes those could easily be faked, but why would I defend someone cheating? The bounty going up by 1 perfectly corresponded with the buys in the log files.

I, and any of the other banG operators, would ban Lizzo on the spot if there was actual proof of him cheating. So I got involved when you mentioned someone breaking the rules. Those proofs turned out to be false, so no actual cheater spotted. Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X