This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Paladen

I’d like to take this time to thank staff for allowing one of the most incompetent players to have ever play this game (Jessup) to dissolve one of the longest if not the longest squad on the TWD website (over ten years) in Paladen for absolutely no reason.
    The squad has been an absolute staple to this zone and the old founders who laid the foundation to what made this game great a decade ago.
    to KJW, sorry your squad had to go down this way brother. I know this was the last thing you’d ever want to see in the image of Paladen, but just know every single TW player that played this game for their childhood knew the staple Paladen has been for the zone. Such a shame.

RIP.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Apparently it's qan that dissolved the squad for no reason. That's at least what Jessup told me.

Comment

We disabled dissolving squads due to troll-dissolves that have happened many times in the past.

Jessup ?messaged asking me to dissolve the squad. I suggested simply leaving it on TWD without dissolving, but removing everyone from the roster. Jessup messaged back asking about how that would work if she also left the squad, and reaffirming that she'd still like to dissolve. I sent another message along the lines of "Are you sure?" Third message confirming. Jessup was cap and ?squadowner, so I dissolved.

I had nothing to do with this other than being the replacement to the button that ordinarily a cap would have clicked only just a few months ago. Unlike the button, I also suggested ways to keep the squad around without dissolving, but Jess was adamant.

tl;dr: Can't lay this one at my door. If Jessup implied I hold even a sliver of responsibility, that's simply not the case.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Well ok then Jessup dissolved the squad for no reason and blamed someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            We disabled dissolving squads due to troll-dissolves that have happened many times in the past.

Jessup ?messaged asking me to dissolve the squad. I suggested simply leaving it on TWD without dissolving, but removing everyone from the roster. Jessup messaged back asking about how that would work if she also left the squad, and reaffirming that she'd still like to dissolve. I sent another message along the lines of "Are you sure?" Third message confirming. Jessup was cap and ?squadowner, so I dissolved.

I had nothing to do with this other than being the replacement to the button that ordinarily a cap would have clicked only just a few months ago. Unlike the button, I also suggested ways to keep the squad around without dissolving, but Jess was adamant.

tl;dr: Can't lay this one at my door. If Jessup implied I hold even a sliver of responsibility, that's simply not the case.
            Good job Jessup. Just another medal added to your incompetent reputation.
            Piece of shit.
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post

I took the squad off TWD for the time being due to inactivity. I refuse to go into the full list of reasons why on this particular thread as it is obviously a goddamn hit piece on me by some fool who doesn't know wtf he is talking about and appears to have the intention of just smearing my name rather than truly showing any form of appreciation of Paladen.

I will probably post my own thread explaining why but will do it on my own terms and refuse to do so on this idiots thread.

I will say I asked qan the mechanics of how to leave a squad you own and play for another squad using that same name. We got into discussing the dissolve button option and how that worked and if the squad could remain on TWD ladder with me owning it still and play elsewhere. We traded multiple back and forth messages because I was very concerned about how the mechanics worked and did not want Paladen being permanently removed with no chance ever of going back as a TWD squad in the future if the desire and will was there for a return.

After many back and forths Qan messaged me back saying he did not realize this was what I had been asking him and then took it upon himself to dissolve the squad on his own without my full consent. I was shocked when I saw he did this as this was the whole reason I was asking him so thoroughly about these mechanics and had planned to do them myself in all probability if I couldn't play elsewhere and own the squad and keep it on the ladder at the same time.

When I logged in hellrazor was like wtf did qan dissolve the squad?? I said to hellrazor I have no clue and was shocked and a little angry qan did it when at no point in time did I specifically ask qan to take this action upon himself. Within 10 minutes of some time thinking about it though I came to the conclusion it was just a misunderstanding and probably for the best. I am not mad at qan as I truly think he misunderstood why I was so thoroughly asking him about all the functions. I have not publicly blamed him nor trash talked him for doing this in the zone in any shape or form. I did express on Paladen chat I was shocked he took it upon himself to do it though. I even thought myself, you know maybe this will keep the trolls down too since qan did it. Of course we see no matter what one will come out of the woodwork and try and try to paint me in a bad light even with my 13 years complete commitment to the squad lol . So sad and mean how people are in this game. Unsure how some of you live with yourself. :\
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup it took you a matter of weeks to completely kill a 15yr old sad, congratulations maggot.......

Comment

Jessup it took you a matter of weeks to completely kill a 15yr old sqd, congratulations maggot.......

Comment

I don't even play in squads and I know this is very sad news.
                    Morning!

Comment

Forgive me for being slightly exasperated here. It's been a rough week for me, extremely overworked. I may have misunderstood you.

I'm guess I'm not sure why you didn't just leave the squad. You don't have to be on a squad to own it. There are people who own literally thousands of squads. You're a long-time player so I assumed that, like almost everyone else here, you knew that. You could also have passed ownership on to someone else on the squad.

Fortunately, TWD squads aren't removed from the system. It's a reversible process. I just need a roster and about a half hour.
                      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

You're a good guy, qan
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Please leave it dissolved for now qan.. I was gonna do that anyways for a while
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Well at least Jessup being honnest here that's probably exactly what he said to me. He didn't trashtalked qan but I did after hearing qan dissolved by himself, what was dubtious is when Jessup started to say he was upset at qan's action, I trashtalked and then Jessup's opininon turned into "no it's just a misunderstood". I would be really mad if the zone owner erase my team without my agreement so I was already thinking Jessup is maybe lying. But no.

Anyway it's not my thread but I'm glad I might have been the last recruitment of Jebass before he retired. Also Jessup has been a good captain indeed, I mean not worse than others, ie. they did prefer to avoid playing me or other trash tiers in TWD.. which is incredibly stupid as it's training ground. Other than that it was all good. I hope Paladen gonna be back one day.

Comment

It is just sad we have so many trolls in the game. They trolled Paladen for years and now pretend to care about it. None of these trolls ever helped paladen and made it the butt of jokes for years and years. They never understood Paladen was about friendship and training for newer players and fun while still trying our best with what we had.

I don't even know who this noobie efhat is lol. It amazes me the foul things people like to say about me who have never even squadded with me or Paladen. Olde is obviously another loser troll. All I know him from is twdd and a person who relentlessly has attacked me for years about my sexuality and play style and the fact I'm trans. What a dookie both these people are. GROW UP!
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X