X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I approve that message
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I stand with qan.

This is what Jessup wants though, he loves attention, doesn't matter what kind. Very weird toxic male.
      fu

Comment

Jessup Be nice to Qan -.-
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

We worked everything out, both in agreement. No pot-stirring or side-taking needed.

Beast, if you have evidence of a crime or of death threats/incitement to suicide, please send them to twcomplaints@gmail.com. You may not know this, but staff has no way to access your private messages, so we also have no way to monitor them for this sort of content. This is a massive boon for privacy but also leads to some rather sinister behavior. To quote my former employer, the Department of Homeland Security: If you see somethin', say somethin'!
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

jessup a dumbass man give it to another active captain thats active
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Paladen was created on April 27th 1999 which makes it 21 years old.

This is not the last we've seen of Paladen.

After TWL every single player in the zone will join Paladen to celebrate the longest running squad in the zone and to welcome them back to TWD to continue the streak.

Let's do it. I'm in.
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                jessup a dumbass man give it to another active captain thats active
                Sup 2pac, do me a favor and stfu
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'd like to ask staff to close this thread. It has been a hit piece from the start to spread hate towards me and is now going WAY over the line and becoming plain out harassment.

I have a proven bigot stalker named Jamal commenting who I have already reported multiple times for harassment and hate speech interjecting into this thread who is once again purposely publicly attacking me and disrespecting me. I have multiple other toxic people attacking me and this is becoming serious abuse. I have tried my best to publicly defend Qan here and tried to quell any blame towards him on this matter.

2pac That is not going to happen. Jebass and I already discussed this and we both agreed Paladen should probably retire when he retired. KJW had given his blessing to myself, Matorian and Jebass and Up in ya!! over 10 years ago to run Paladen. All of us owned the squad back and forth multiple times and gave decades of work amongst ourselves and earned our place in history and ownership in this squad and as we retire so does Paladen. Pac, I showed respect to you your family here when Aerosol passed because I cared for him and how he helped Paladen out and how cool a kid he was and wanted to acknowledge the help he gave us the 2 years in TWL he played for us. On a human level I cared for your pain too. Show some respect to me. I'm seriously surprised by you. Check yourself man.

Some of you people are so low and gross. When Grapevine or Cripples or Pallies retired or any old major squad dissolved this type hate and behavior never happened. The community was much cooler back then and people would NEVER do this type bs. If they did staff would nip that crap in the bud. You are all disgusting people who are jumping in on this thread to attack me and publicly shame me while I have given 21 years to this zone and 13 years to Paladen and deserve credit not hate for the energy and help I have put into this zone. You have some nerve to say I enjoy this.. completely sick abuser mentality you have if you believe that. You literally make me want to fucking kill myself sometimes by the constant foul abuse you spread on me daily here and this zone is sadly overall a VERY negative place. It is completely gross how humanity is and staff has FAILED in this zone to moderate the toxicity levels. Pull people up and help and love them. Do NOT enjoy destroying people. STFU you pieces of shit who are doing this. You don't know me , You don't know the people of Paladen and have ZERO say in this.

We all are retiring including myself from this game. Most of you have done nothing but troll the squad for years and now pretend to care which is bullshit. Focus on your own squads you built and put time and energy into them and leave me alone. Show some damn respect for us as we retire. This type toxicity is why the game is going down the tube. As Qan says I should say to you ...

GO KICK ROCKS

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Qan, thank you for your long hard hours you put into this game. As it sometimes goes unnoticed. You are the true definition of a real leader. If you weren’t a true leader, this game would have the outcome Paladen did because it was left in the wrong hands.

But thank you Qan for putting up with such incompetency and being a reasonable human in offering to have the staple squad of this zone be put back on TWD roster.

True leader, thank you.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      Disgraceful.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Efhat. I appreciate it.

I think Jessup has given a thorough explanation and made a decision as the last remaining active cap. (Squads, and zones, don't just run themselves. It's work.)

As Wirah brought up, the squad has dissolved many times before in TWD -- it has 3 different IDs in our system, and that's just from when we started recording this stuff. It's "dissolved" many, many times before. That doesn't mean it hasn't remained alive. What makes a squad is not stats on a website. Its core remains.

There are a lot of people who bully Jessup because she's trans. (Just don't interact if you don't like a trans person using a certain pronoun. You're an adult and it doesn't cost much to act like one.) Or they don't like her playstyle, or because she gets into dramatic situations sometimes. Whatever you think of her, Jessup puts in work. It's not her obligation to do that work. And it's not her obligation to justify what's done with the squad, either.

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, bottom line. Smart money is against this being the last we'll ever seen of TW's longest-running squad. I think we'll celebrate their return at some point soon... but it's going to be on their terms, not anyone else's.

Closing thread by request of the person who is its target.
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                        X