Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

custom subspace covid masks.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • custom subspace covid masks.

    so in my city starting monday, everyone will be required to wear masks in public, can someone please make a subspace 3d printed mask? i'd be willing to pay alot of money for one.

  • #2
    Wirah qan

    Comment


    • #3
      I feel like this was a missed opportunity to make subspace some extra cash. We should totally have some sort of merchandise shop to help pay for the game.
      If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

      Comment


      • #4
        Covid is just getting started plenty of time to still do it. USA soon gonna be having 100000 cases a day and 1 million dead
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

        Comment


        • #5
          Jessup

          Fake news.
          If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

          Comment


          • #6
            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...344982-tshirts

            Comment


            • #7
              Gotta be pretty embarrassing to buy a custom mask like it's a fashion accessory or something that won't disappear after November anyways. Besides crowds of communist faggots and burning down cities seems to be the cure.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Gotta be pretty embarrassing to buy a custom mask like it's a fashion accessory or something that won't disappear after November anyways. Besides crowds of communist faggots and burning down cities seems to be the cure.
                I mean cases are spiking in over half the country, almost like gathering in close quarters helps the virus spread. Not to mention the increase in cases in Tulsa recently, coincidentally enough.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it



                turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

                Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

                Comment


                • #9
                  t_p a government shill...dont believe him, wark! go no mask bro.
                  Best> Chrissy how you been girl..talk to me babe wtf
                  Chrissygirl> hey !
                  Best> fuk wit a rn..what r u sayin sweetheart
                  Spectacular> sweetheart? o.O
                  Paradise> o.O get the strap
                  Chrissygirl> lol what
                  3:Best> she talkin to me in PM..told her to play dumb in front of him alie?
                  3:Paradise> ?
                  3:Spectacular> im on this chat dumbass

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the only acceptable masks for subspace are those with dickholes in them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      t_p a government shill...dont believe him, wark! go no mask bro.
                      I don't believe him, a virus with a 7 to 14 day incubation period causes a spike in virus cases days after a political rally but the news strangely doesn't mention anything during commie faggot rallies?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kthx View Post

                        I don't believe him, a virus with a 7 to 14 day incubation period causes a spike in virus cases days after a political rally but the news strangely doesn't mention anything during commie faggot rallies?
                        I mean there were protests all over the country starting, what, 5 weeks ago? Over half of the states in the country are seeing record high daily cases currently. 2+2 = 4

                        Also: Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1345077
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it



                        turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

                        Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by the_paul View Post

                          I mean there were protests all over the country starting, what, 5 weeks ago? Over half of the states in the country are seeing record high daily cases currently. 2+2 = 4

                          Also: Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1345077
                          theres as also plenty of stories like those from days after it happened. On top of that statistics are skewed due to every positive test being counted as a new infection even if they say isolate and test one person for 10 days. That's 10 cases counted, not to mention the testing itself uses a flawed testing mechanism and is highly inaccurate. Also if a hospital says that someone died from covid they receive extra money from the government for handling it. Have you seen any charts on pneumonia deaths recently?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kthx View Post

                            theres as also plenty of stories like those from days after it happened. On top of that statistics are skewed due to every positive test being counted as a new infection even if they say isolate and test one person for 10 days. That's 10 cases counted, not to mention the testing itself uses a flawed testing mechanism and is highly inaccurate. Also if a hospital says that someone died from covid they receive extra money from the government for handling it. Have you seen any charts on pneumonia deaths recently?
                            I'm not sure what your picture is supposed to show, the news that Trump staffers tested positive came out either the day before the event or the morning of, I know Trump was briefed about it en route to Tulsa. As for the tests themselves, I haven't heard that the actual coronavirus test is inaccurate, but that it is hard to give it a percentage of accuracy. I've heard the antibody tests are essentially dogshit though, maybe that's changed recently idk. I keep hearing that doctors are skewing results to get more funding, but every single doctor and person in healthcare says that that story is absolutely horseshit, at least around here. ICU hours are billed the same here (according to my BIL), so it doesn't make any difference what they write up as far as equipment used or cause of death, they have no reason to lie about it. I think the extra payment was specifically for patients on Medicare anyway, so that eliminates ~85% of the population.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it



                            turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

                            Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If 65% of cases in 91% of death are from those 65 or older why would any of us be worried about wearing a mask unless you were going to be around old people. And I really doubt their majority of the people at the rally we're 65 or older so it really makes no sense to blame that for a rise in cases.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X