custom subspace covid masks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom subspace covid masks.

so in my city starting monday, everyone will be required to wear masks in public, can someone please make a subspace 3d printed mask? i'd be willing to pay alot of money for one.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Wirah qan
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I feel like this was a missed opportunity to make subspace some extra cash. We should totally have some sort of merchandise shop to help pay for the game.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Covid is just getting started plenty of time to still do it. USA soon gonna be having 100000 cases a day and 1 million dead
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup

Fake news.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...344982-tshirts

Comment

Gotta be pretty embarrassing to buy a custom mask like it's a fashion accessory or something that won't disappear after November anyways. Besides crowds of communist faggots and burning down cities seems to be the cure.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Gotta be pretty embarrassing to buy a custom mask like it's a fashion accessory or something that won't disappear after November anyways. Besides crowds of communist faggots and burning down cities seems to be the cure.
                I mean cases are spiking in over half the country, almost like gathering in close quarters helps the virus spread. Not to mention the increase in cases in Tulsa recently, coincidentally enough.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

t_p a government shill...dont believe him, wark! go no mask bro.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

the only acceptable masks for subspace are those with dickholes in them

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      t_p a government shill...dont believe him, wark! go no mask bro.
                      I don't believe him, a virus with a 7 to 14 day incubation period causes a spike in virus cases days after a political rally but the news strangely doesn't mention anything during commie faggot rallies?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I don't believe him, a virus with a 7 to 14 day incubation period causes a spike in virus cases days after a political rally but the news strangely doesn't mention anything during commie faggot rallies?
                        I mean there were protests all over the country starting, what, 5 weeks ago? Over half of the states in the country are seeing record high daily cases currently. 2+2 = 4

Also: Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	541
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1345077

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I mean there were protests all over the country starting, what, 5 weeks ago? Over half of the states in the country are seeing record high daily cases currently. 2+2 = 4

Also: Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	541
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1345077
                          theres as also plenty of stories like those from days after it happened. On top of that statistics are skewed due to every positive test being counted as a new infection even if they say isolate and test one person for 10 days. That's 10 cases counted, not to mention the testing itself uses a flawed testing mechanism and is highly inaccurate. Also if a hospital says that someone died from covid they receive extra money from the government for handling it. Have you seen any charts on pneumonia deaths recently?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

theres as also plenty of stories like those from days after it happened. On top of that statistics are skewed due to every positive test being counted as a new infection even if they say isolate and test one person for 10 days. That's 10 cases counted, not to mention the testing itself uses a flawed testing mechanism and is highly inaccurate. Also if a hospital says that someone died from covid they receive extra money from the government for handling it. Have you seen any charts on pneumonia deaths recently?
                            I'm not sure what your picture is supposed to show, the news that Trump staffers tested positive came out either the day before the event or the morning of, I know Trump was briefed about it en route to Tulsa. As for the tests themselves, I haven't heard that the actual coronavirus test is inaccurate, but that it is hard to give it a percentage of accuracy. I've heard the antibody tests are essentially dogshit though, maybe that's changed recently idk. I keep hearing that doctors are skewing results to get more funding, but every single doctor and person in healthcare says that that story is absolutely horseshit, at least around here. ICU hours are billed the same here (according to my BIL), so it doesn't make any difference what they write up as far as equipment used or cause of death, they have no reason to lie about it. I think the extra payment was specifically for patients on Medicare anyway, so that eliminates ~85% of the population.

Comment

If 65% of cases in 91% of death are from those 65 or older why would any of us be worried about wearing a mask unless you were going to be around old people. And I really doubt their majority of the people at the rally we're 65 or older so it really makes no sense to blame that for a rise in cases.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X