Adding Bomb Radar to Javelin Only Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Bomb Radar to Javelin Only Arenas

Hello all! Based on the positive responses from using bomb radar in elim and twjd2, we wanted to see if people would like that change included in other jav arenas including but not limited to twjd, javduel, twdtj, twlj, duel and duel2.

I personally prefer playing in arenas that have this setting because it reduces random r4 bombs that come from across the map and unaimed strays in general. This feature doesn't affect players who get kills from the R1-R3 range because their ship will generally be on your screen, so you wouldn't even be looking at radar in that situation. This change would also diminish the amount of kills when you just spawn as well as some random luck-based kills. In general, it would make the game more fair and balanced and lead to less complaints and frustrating deaths.

Please give the poll a vote and let us know what you think in the comments below! If this thread gets a positive response changes will be implemented in the near future.

Thanks!
    Yes
    80.95%
    No
    19.05%
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

For once, I agree with you.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

agreed.

there are only positives to be gained from this change. it's been very well-received by players in elimination maps, especially from those who prefer to play on smaller resolutions, and now would be a good time to finally add radar bombs to other competitive arenas.

Comment

Only no vote is from jessup, straying lobbing faggot.
        fu

Comment

Don't forget ?go javs as well, miss that arena.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

ops i understood this wrong, good change
            Last edited by maketso; 08-01-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

i flippity floopin' agree!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Allow.
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

100% agree
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Shock Therapy would be proud.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

:thumbsup:

Comment

It's almost unanimous, so unless someone brings up a very serious concern in the next 24 hours or so, I'll put this in across Jav arenas tomorrow.

If something is discovered that wasn't very obvious and it's actually quite detrimental in some way, it's easy enough to roll back.
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Yea kinda odd we are all agreeing on something, now I almost want to change my vote! lol
                          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                          (10 seconds later)
                          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

OK, it's live. Let me know if there are any issues.
                            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                            X