No announcement yet.

Top 20 Javs in SSCU Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only javs i can say they own me soooo badly are Myth, Banzi and Pod. Others wont own me SO badly
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I can bounce a bomb off one wall and make it hit another wall.

Comment

Stop the madness... The Bouncer has not seen such a long list of dumbass comments/remarks in ages.

The insanity must come to an end. Everyone has their own little list of the best.. The only way to make a truly acurate list is to hold a pole where nominations and votes are kept track off.

When all the votes are in you count them... Bla, bla, bla.. You know how it goes.

Now quit with the idiocy already.. This tread has lost whatever insufficent meaning it ever had.

-The Bouncer
        Give every fucker a gun... People get shot. -The Bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by The Bouncer &lt;FU&gt;
          The only way to make a truly acurate list is to hold a pole where nominations and votes are kept track off.
          Now quit with the idiocy already..
          lol.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

The Bouncer has not seen such a long list of dumbass comments/remarks in ages.

-The Bouncer
            you dont hear people talking in the third person everyday.

also you only joined in september. you missed a lot of the idiocy that always will reign in tw forums.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Stop the madness... The Bouncer has not seen such a long list of dumbass comments/remarks in ages.

The insanity must come to an end. Everyone has their own little list of the best.. The only way to make a truly acurate list is to hold a pole where nominations and votes are kept track off.

When all the votes are in you count them... Bla, bla, bla.. You know how it goes.

Now quit with the idiocy already.. This tread has lost whatever insufficent meaning it ever had.

-The Bouncer
              Every thread will lose its point at some time or another.
              why type all that crap when people don't care what you think?

Comment

Back to the list -

+bloodzombie
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

The only way to make a truly acurate list is to hold a pole
                  pole
                  n.
                  1. Either extremity of an axis through a sphere.
                  2. Either of the regions contiguous to the extremities of the earth's rotational axis, the North Pole or the South Pole.
                  3. Physics. A magnetic pole.
                  4. Electricity. Either of two oppositely charged terminals, as in an electric cell or battery.
                  5. Astronomy. A celestial pole.
                  6. Biology.
                  7. Either extremity of the main axis of a nucleus, cell, or organism.
                  8. Either end of the spindle formed in a cell during mitosis.
                  9. The point on a nerve cell where a process originates.

poll
                  n.
                  1. The casting and registering of votes in an election.
                  2. The number of votes cast or recorded.
                  3. The place where votes are cast and registered. Often used in the plural with the.
                  4. A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Hey, if some guy is threatening me with a large pole, I'd answer any question he asks.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Hey, if some guy is threatening me with a large pole, I'd answer any question he asks.
                      TK I think you'd enjoy it :/

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Did I say otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

pole
                          n.
                          1. Either extremity of an axis through a sphere.
                          2. Either of the regions contiguous to the extremities of the earth's rotational axis, the North Pole or the South Pole.
                          3. Physics. A magnetic pole.
                          4. Electricity. Either of two oppositely charged terminals, as in an electric cell or battery.
                          5. Astronomy. A celestial pole.
                          6. Biology.
                          7. Either extremity of the main axis of a nucleus, cell, or organism.
                          8. Either end of the spindle formed in a cell during mitosis.
                          9. The point on a nerve cell where a process originates.

poll
                          n.
                          1. The casting and registering of votes in an election.
                          2. The number of votes cast or recorded.
                          3. The place where votes are cast and registered. Often used in the plural with the.
                          4. A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.

The Bouncer never claimed to spell with absolute perfection, as for the comment about The Bouncer adding messages to a list of text that noone cares about.. He had nothing better to do at the time.

-The Bouncer
                          Give every fucker a gun... People get shot. -The Bouncer

Comment

The Bouncer never claimed to spell with absolute perfection, as for the comment about The Bouncer adding messages to a list of text that noone cares about.. He had nothing better to do at the time.

-The Bouncer
                            It'd be really cool if you stuck with the proper noun...

Also don't forget Arsen he must not be an alias because he's on Attack (at least on their website- Gryll is on their website and he's M4L)
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt

why type all that crap when people don't care what you think?
                              So, wait, if you understand that concept, why do you ever post?

Comment

Hey, are you guys blind? I can bounce a bomb off one wall and make it hit another wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X