Crappy Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Face
    Is there any way that you can make it so that when forums.trenchwars.org is typed in, it goes to the forum? I don't like typing in that extra /forum...
    -Face
    Done.

Comment

Originally posted by FLaBiN

BTW, we need somone to polish the banners, they are getting a little dusty.
      I would like to apply for that job! I have vast experience in the Dusting Arts. I attended Pledge University in 1992, and later went on to Murphy's Oil Soap Grad School to get my masters in Dusting. So as you can see, I am qualified and more than willing to take the ol' dustcloth to your banners.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

damn my icon owns. Thanks for letting us upload.

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
          hmm, you would think continuum and tw would have a spacey look, but we have a wooden, cardboard, war-type designe, theres nothin wrong with this, it could just be more related to the game!

i mean im not a big fan of brown, pink, and tan as the theme colors. but im just sayin! i can critique and point out so much and suggest so much, but its fine like it is if they wanna keep it so! with the new ss client, ubb, and games and all, its bound to have a "makeover" sometime. guess we wait for now!

w00t my 2nd post!
          You are one stupid ass aren't you? Trench Wars- Trench Warfare was widely used in the World Wars as a matter to FIGHT. So this design IS related to the GAME / The ZONE Trench Wars. If you havn't realized this. You're stupid. Thank you.

Comment

When Can I get an image in my signature?

Comment

i like the new forum's colors better than the old one's. They dont hurt my eyes as much (then again, i have 20/500 vision )
              I dunno what to write...

Comment

Most US-soldiers did not make it to the Trench Wars in WWI I guess...
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

sigh magi, i am aware of the name and what it means...but the only similarity between the real trench wars and sscu tw is the name, and the fact there are enemies you shoot at....

i dont see any barbed wire, trenches, sandbags, soldiers, no mans land, medics or anything in this game, so i dont see why they still use it as the theme, if it were. so im making myself clear now ok..? so plz son, sit down...
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

sigh magi, i am aware of the name and what it means...but the only similarity between the real trench wars and sscu tw is the name, and the fact there are enemies you shoot at....

i dont see any barbed wire, trenches, sandbags, soldiers, no mans land, medics or anything in this game, so i dont see why they still use it as the theme, if it were. so im making myself clear now ok..? so plz son, sit down...
                    LOL... go spybreak, sounds like you're about to die with all those "....." <3
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                      !

Comment

they still use it as a theme because that's the fuken name of the zone idiot. also, here are some more things you should notice that were given to the ships:

warbird - fighter
                        jav - grenade launcher
                        spid - machine gunner
                        lev - tank
                        terr - carrier
                        weasel - spy
                        lanc - shotgun
                        shark - miner

sounds like some kind of war to me.

Comment

FishaMajig

Magi, what the fuck are you smoking

Comment

That's what it said in the zone description.

Comment

Re: FishaMajig

Originally posted by Annux
                              Magi, what the fuck are you smoking
                              i don't know. i found it on the floor the other day.

Comment

OMFG YOUR A FUCKING PoKE`MON
                                Originally posted by Yoshiba
                                i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                                X