No announcement yet.

Does your mom know your ss nick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents do know my nick, and know that im playing a 2d space game, but the rest the don't matter, I know what I'm doing

Greetings,
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
      Greetings,
      Why are foreign people so fucking cool?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
        My dad knows I play this game, and he really hates it. I try to explain to him its fun and he's like "but the ships are small". And I'm like "gtfo n00b".

Really though, my dad doesn't know my SS name.

I use a few different names on the internet (Nailed, SamTheMan, Squall_Lionheart).
        How do you prononce "gtfo n00b"?

Gee tee ef oh en double zero bee?

S'like people saying el oh el in real life.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Nope, besides my nickname is to out-of-real-life. Not soemthing that you could call your son.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yea

It was my band. They didn't like it then. They don't change their minds often. But I don't live with them. So f' them. Who needs more republicans in their lives? Not I.

Wishes he weren't called 'nappy'
            napsun1

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
              Nope, besides my nickname is to out-of-real-life. Not soemthing that you could call your son.
              i think kookie would be a darling name to call your son, well maybe for a toddler or somethin

Comment

Ya I guess both know my nick, but don't take much interest in it...

I'm more worried about my dad's nick on MSN though... he calls himself "V" and uses pink fonts... slightly sinister don't you think :eek:

Incidentally my dad was forced to wear girls' clothing until he was 3 because he was the 5th boy of 5 (at that time), and his mother wanted a girl Probably explains a lot about him...
                Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffacake
                  Incidentally my dad was forced to wear girls' clothing until he was 3 because he was the 5th boy of 5 (at that time), and his mother wanted a girl Probably explains a lot about him...
                  do your parents knwo that buying certain clothes doesnt actually change the gender of the featous?

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation

How do you prononce "gtfo n00b"?

Gee tee ef oh en double zero bee?

S'like people saying el oh el in real life.
                    No, more like:

gut foe en double zero bee

Comment

Did you just call me a fag, you son of a bitch?
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I'd hope she didn't... i can just imagine it... wait no i can't

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable
                          one time I told her I was banned from Trench Wars and she was outraged : /
                          Your mom is ownage.

And Blue does refer to people on SS by their nicks, i've talked to her on the hellophone. Its strange hearing people speak the sacred internet talk.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I called Push "Pusher Event Ref" on the radio, and when I said "newb" to Erathia, he flipped out.

I guess it's so hardwired into my brain, internet-talk comes out like real words.
                            Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Re: Does your mom know your ss nick?

Originally posted by Ara
                              Mine does, lol... AHAHAH, once my friend called me on phone
                              and mom answered, she said: AraGee, your friend is calling!

HAHAHA
                              I think so, cuz my mom, dad, brother, sister, friends and everyone calls me Late... ...my nick name is Late!
                              ?squadowner Lauri ...Sniif, give me a password to it Ara
                              ?squadowner Late ...Give it to me Evasive <ZH>

Comment

Are you Late, the founder of that old squad Terrorist, or some impersonating fag?

Comment

Working...
                                X