• Show
Clear All

• I would like your opinion

http://dsx.knkt.net/news.php

My squad website.....just would like some opinions and ideas

Hasta!!
    xSliderx
    Marshmallow Marines
    "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

bad link

Comment

im not a big fan of it... just probably 'cus it isnt my style, heh
      it's not a bad site but i just think there are some things you could/should change...

:up:
      - i like that image at the top
      - also very nice members section

:down:
      - differentiate (style-wise) between links and regular text.
      - also it seemed a little too thin.. its like what? 400 pixels wide i think.

nice site

Comment

Compared to some squad websites I've seen, that's great.
        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Just commenting on the layout; it looks very small at 1280x1024. It's all at the left and takes up about 2/5 of the page with the rest all black.
          sdg

Comment

Good lookin squad site. Nice and organized and ez to navigate. Good work !
            sigpic

Comment

Nice site...good luck in TWD

Comment

I like that website !
                Really nice made. I hope your squad stays alive long enough to use that website alot.
                How do you make those .php files ? I don't know that. I always work in Flash.
                How you thought off those medals ?? Funny it is!
                (This is a site I made in Flash)
                7:Barton> hi tats
                7:Barton> still no smod?
                7:Barton> :(
                7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

You need to put the layout in the middle of the page
                  last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Mulkero, may I let you know that your avatar is very nice, please ?
                    Why thank you !
                    7:Barton> hi tats
                    7:Barton> still no smod?
                    7:Barton> :(
                    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

I appreciate the opinions so far....

-I dont use flash primarily cuz it isnt very user friendly to people with slower internet connections.

-The template is actually where I like it. I dunno if I wanna center it cuz it would make it look kinda weird. I dunno thats just me I guess

-What php files are you referring to? You mean the scripts? The scripts come from a modified gaming clan software called "ClanTek", we just modified it so its alot better and more secure.

-Im sure DSx will be around for a very long time. Im looking forward to being at the top with the best basers. Im simply too stubborn to have anything other then a successful squad

Hasta!!
                      xSliderx
                      Marshmallow Marines
                      "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Very nice, though I don't like the layout that you use on the site. And I don't find the graphics that eye-pleasing. But it way better then most squadsites.

I think paladen is one of the best squadsites there is, the structor and the graphics.

If was to choose between BC sire and DSx site, I would choose DSx. I find BC site to be awfully annoying with all the flash, and it has not the best layout too. But it works out just fine in the end, though might be a pain in the ass for people with slow computers.

But as final conclusion, great work on the site, and a big bonus using php. Since you can do much with php, and a presume that you use mySQL too.. I know it takes a lot of effort to make a great site when using PHP and mySQL. I wish I had a webhost with php and mySQL. But those cost money, and money is something I don't rahter spend to much of at the moment.

Anyway, good luck to your squad!

Just for a note, its very hard to please me when it comes to websites, since look with a little bit different eye, as a desginer.
                        Last edited by 1ight; 10-19-2004, 04:02 AM.
                        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Love the award-system! Reminds me of Kemopetrol days :up:
                          Pretty good site overall.
                          sigpic
                          What is even the elblow?

Comment

:up: better than alot of squadron pages i've seen. just as long as you keep it updated unlike some squad pages i know (looks at Awesome )
                            "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                            Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                            " - Tyler the Creator
                            Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Tis V'nice.. sorta reminds me of Kaos back in the day
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                              X