This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish Is A Religion!!!!!!!!!

Ok I want to get something straight here. Jewish is a religion and not a race. I currently had the name "JIEWISHPOWER" as my ship name. I had one staff member ask me to change it a month back. The reasons "No names with racial insults or slander are allowed here". I then educated him that my name ment "Jewish Power" and that Jewish is a RELIGION AND NOT A RACE. Now tonight the same thing happen. The admin told me that the name was unacceptable due to it's remark to insult a race. YET AGIAN IT IS A REILIGION AND NOT A RACE. I was deleted and banned.

Now I completely understand if it is still not allowed due to it might spawn hate. But I AM greatly offended by the fact this game is ran by a bunch of idiots who don't know being JEWISH is a RELIGION just like being a CHRISTIAN is a religion.

I am a WHITE (My race) JEWISH AMERICAN from NC none the less. Don't need some fucking idiots telling me (and obviously not listening) that Jewish is INDEED a RELIGION and NOT A RACE. Look it up. So please excuses my foul language and anger for ignorant staff.

-Famine aka JIewishPower
    Last edited by JewishPOWER; 10-20-2004, 04:57 AM.

Nice, tho I think you can be rasist against someone's religion too. Nazis hunted jews too for example.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
      Nice, tho I think you can be rasist against someone's religion too. Nazis hunted jews too for example.
      Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

German Nazi's killed German Jews. This means White poeople. They also killed African as well. That would be racism towards African aka Black people. So could you reframe from speaking unless you know??

Also you can not be Racisist towards a religion. It is not a umm race. God damnit how can people be this stupid.

-Famine aka JIEWishpower

Comment

Yeshua Ha'mashiach, Sar Shalom.

If I were a jew, or a Israeli, I would be offended by that.

EDIT:
        Accually the nazis wanned to wipe out all jews on the earth.
        Last edited by 1ight; 10-20-2004, 05:15 AM.
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Someone make a thread about Jewish people in TW.
          Ilya, I'm looking your way.
          sage

Comment

Yes the Nazi's wanted to wipe out all Jews on the earth. But they mostly killed a massive amount of German White Jews based on the Religion not the Race.

So anyways, I guess this is a complaint forgive me for not reading the FAQ but then again I think all should read this. Being everyone who seems to play Trench Wars thinks being Jewish is a race.
            Last edited by JewishPOWER; 10-20-2004, 05:21 AM.

Comment

He knows why I am closing this, so do you if you read the stickie. Closed!
              Greets,
              Roger

Comment

Working...
              X