No announcement yet.

Subspace reputations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think a jew beanie would stay on his head very well. He's got all that hair to contend with, and they don't come down around your head enough.

Out of curiosity, do they actually put propellors on yamakuhs?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yeah, i never wore a yamulkah because i couldn't get it to stay on i think they use barrettes or something.

p.s. use barrettes jerome they get the girlies unless you don't wash your hair which you probably don't

Comment

I've seen people call others newbs for all the reasons above (including frustration over newblike gameplay). Doesn't matter to me what you think... truth is I suk at this game! Have to level the playing field. <hehe>

PS: Where do I send the bill for my 1.3 seconds wasted on the link? :P
        :rolleyes:

Comment

By the way...

What I see people calling as much as "newb" is "laggot", etc.

What's can ya' do if on cable and still lag? oops. I guess that's another thread.
          :rolleyes:

Comment

Obviously reputations are going to be important, it's what gets you into squads. Whether it be personality or gameplay reputation, that's what the captain thinks about before asking somebody to join. What else is there to go on?
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
              Obviously reputations are going to be important, it's what gets you into squads. Whether it be personality or gameplay reputation, that's what the captain thinks about before asking somebody to join. What else is there to go on?
              When it comes to the competitive portion of this game, sure your rep can be important. It's only when your ingame rep, and actual life get mixed up that you have a problem.

Want to know how your doomed? Ask yourself these questions -

1. Have I ever wanted to get together with an SS girl?
              2. When I'm in class, do I relate things like ratios, geo, or politics to SS?
              3. Have I played SS in more then 2-3 locations in the past month or so?
              4. Have I stopped shaving because I'm in the TWL playoffs?
              5. Do I slip up and use SS lingo in public?

Know when to draw the line kids, and remember, don't fly sober
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
              X