No announcement yet.

9th ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A special mine that repels (1 time, 1 mine, aethers, 1 every so often) when approached upon. :thumbsup:
    |
    Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
    Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
    [Spastic]
    --:fear:--

Comment

Lets have 11 ships just to be KUH-RAZY!
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
        Bricks COULD be interesting, would make sharking and javing alot harder and tking alot easier. Aswell, repping shark mines into the bricks could kill plenty IN base... I dunno..

xuana, mrgana and aagram.. none of which are names in SS.

not annux, despite the name resemblance, he's more original that that.
        Hello Annux. 2 m's also looks like two n's. I should be made a mod you're pretty easy to catch which makes me wonder how many mods you got in your bag.
        Last edited by Cops; 12-15-2004, 01:39 PM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

We only really need one ship, and that's SHIP TWO, BABY!
          END MESSAGE

Comment

louez, do you hate me or something... cig's been talking shit again and I didn't understand half of it.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
              i say fix the lanc..
              It was better the old way
              i was horrified when i found theyve changed the settings. change the lanc back and delete the weasel. sorted.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                louez, do you hate me or something... cig's been talking shit again and I didn't understand half of it.
                I haven't talked to cig in a while. He was probably drunk. Why would I hate you?

END MESSAGE
                END MESSAGE

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a reason, we've always gotten along. Cig was going on about how all the dice members that are old crips talk shit about me, I was kind of dissapointment if it was true since I find it a huge waste of time to talk so much crap about one player unless they tell you to get cancer like DEA.

Comment

Working...
                  X