No announcement yet.

New Idea, TW Dev/ dock> pls read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue you were right indeed you did say something someoen else did. I will repeat again [size=7]Credits will NOT be used in pub [/size=7]
    They will be earned in pub but will be used else where.
    Goes to you to Kim :P

Come on guys please read through things!
    Ginger planet

I am incurable!

Comment

Then I'm sorry your idea does not make enough of an impact or doesn't revolutionize anything whatsoever. This will also explain why no one of commanding power is replying
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
        Then I'm sorry your idea does not make enough of an impact or doesn't revolutionize anything whatsoever. This will also explain why no one of commanding power is replying
        There getting to it :P Its that some of them dont have 30 minutes spare to read through my essay, lol
        Ginger planet

I am incurable!

Comment

You guys are missing a few things still... pretty big things. I am only going to name one thing though since it's the only thing I care about anyway.

Only people not interested in TW solely for its leagues (the "community-centered" trenchers, which make up a very small amount of the actual TW population) will give a crap about this system, and thus only they will benefit from it IF it works, which it won't. Implementing such a system that affects things like TWD is a BAD idea because half the people who will be qualifying like TW the way it is and don't want another hoop to have to jump through to reach TWL. "I'm sorry guys, you just don't have enough CREDITS?!?! to play in leagues." That's total bull. Furthermore, nobody who plays elim for its intended purpose cares about credits, because the point of elim is to see how each pilot ranks comparatively to other pilots. Why do we need credits when we already have gauges in place? To turn TW into some RPG dream land in any kind of wide scale is absurd. TW is TW. Don't change it into something it wasn't intended to be.

If you want a TW RPG just make an arena, and stay the hell out of my league play. You won't get anything to happen by trying to force everyone to comply. They won't. I don't care how good your idea is.
          -Dave

Comment

this idea sounds awesome :up: but like alot of people said "if ur not paying someone to do these changes, then it probably wont happen" :down:

The idea of creds sounds really cool but unless ur willin to program everything and organize it all I highly doubt anything will come of this except another thread talkin about a great idea that wont take flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign
              You guys are missing a few things still... pretty big things. I am only going to name one thing though since it's the only thing I care about anyway.

Only people not interested in TW solely for its leagues (the "community-centered" trenchers, which make up a very small amount of the actual TW population) will give a crap about this system, and thus only they will benefit from it IF it works, which it won't. Implementing such a system that affects things like TWD is a BAD idea because half the people who will be qualifying like TW the way it is and don't want another hoop to have to jump through to reach TWL. "I'm sorry guys, you just don't have enough CREDITS?!?! to play in leagues." That's total bull. Furthermore, nobody who plays elim for its intended purpose cares about credits, because the point of elim is to see how each pilot ranks comparatively to other pilots. Why do we need credits when we already have gauges in place? To turn TW into some RPG dream land in any kind of wide scale is absurd. TW is TW. Don't change it into something it wasn't intended to be.

If you want a TW RPG just make an arena, and stay the hell out of my league play. You won't get anything to happen by trying to force everyone to comply. They won't. I don't care how good your idea is.

I was gonna reply to u again slice, but then i read this post, and its basically exactly what i wanted to say. Props to Foreign.

Leave TW alone, its fine how it is.
              "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What was TW intended to be?
                Ginger planet

I am incurable!

Comment

Only people not interested in TW solely for its leagues...
                  I don't like Slicer's idea, I even dislike 99% of the events, but seeing the amount of people begging for zombies and events alike I have the impression there are more people playing here for this kind of bullshit than you want to make us believe. Almost every player will be sucked into TWD at some point, but there is a load of people that want to spend time on this kind of stuff.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

what the ?

I have no idea on what that guy wrote in the post but im sure it was importent and stuff ...
                    Gl with more ideas and more luck to those who read them ...
                    Wait i have an idea ...
                    mmm
                    mm
                    Ahhh no it was just a glitch in my brain .

Comment

Ofcourse, if you were gonna post that, you could have chosen not to post at all wich would probably have been better.

Now back to slicer's idea.. I really don't mind aslong as you dont get stuck to it, like you can chose to "use/play" it with those credits and stuff.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

DSB has a point earnings program.. if you win an elim you get points.. with the points you can buy different things.. like inf. bursts, inf. portals, bricks, thors, etc. it adds a whole new level to the gameplay. With trenchwars it may be harder b/c a lot of the "newer" ss population play in tw. so it would give kids that win elim a much higher advantage over everyday pubbers. So you'd really have to make a whole sub arena just for people with points.. Good Idea , lots of work. nice slicer
                        Farm> jd = reason i had to buy new monitor

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal
                          DSB has a point earnings program.. if you win an elim you get points.. with the points you can buy different things.. like inf. bursts, inf. portals, bricks, thors, etc. it adds a whole new level to the gameplay. With trenchwars it may be harder b/c a lot of the "newer" ss population play in tw. so it would give kids that win elim a much higher advantage over everyday pubbers. So you'd really have to make a whole sub arena just for people with points.. Good Idea , lots of work. nice slicer
                          I see what your saying but as I said upgrades in public would be crazy!!! WB with L3 bombs fun but crazy, or a weasel of all things with 10 thors, do you know how EVIL a thor is in TW? Thing of L3 bomb that is 10 times as bad and as a radius!!!!! Its something like that but yeah thanks for the input maybe it can be used elsewhere =D
                          Ginger planet

I am incurable!

Comment

yeah but isn't it annoying enough when you get wiped out by a levi half the map away in Pubs?
                            I'd prefer to give the points scheme it's own public arena like (Public Points 1) and as for the newb thing... just make the points arena's have a usage limit like elim does
                            STARKITTY
                            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                            X