forum policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum policy

:kim <zh>:i dont wanna complain cause you seem to be nice but that sucks you know
    (Kim <ZH>)>Our job, sorry
    :Kim <ZH>:not rly
    :Kim <ZH>:a thrash talking topic is supposed to trash talk not to make a big elucubration
    (Kim <ZH>)>it could be prevented if you stop posting dumb stuff
    :Kim <ZH>k kim
    (Kim <ZH>)>and
    (Evasive)>gg
    (Evasive)>ur thread got closed
    (Evasive)>that will teach u to stop posting useless spam
    (Kim <ZH>)>if thats a real quote
    (Kim <ZH>)>from her
    :Kim <ZH>:yea that is
    (Kim <ZH>)>you're not allowed to say for stuff for ppl who are banned
    :Kim <ZH>k

Is that forum policy ?

if i think its dumb, ill just close it ?

edit:

the dialogue is related to http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ewpost&t=14758

and you know, ppl have fun posting things like -> http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...468#post266468

we chat and get along, i think thats cool but you keep closing everything for no reason. Whats the point on that ?

so I'd like to know forum policy and stuff
    Last edited by schope; 10-31-2004, 04:07 PM.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Of course it's forum policy. It's a form a ban evasion. What use is banning someone if someone else will post everything they say? That's no different than trying to evade using an alt-nick.

In any case, you call that trash talk? Sheesh, Annux would be embarassed to even have his name associated with that thread.

As for that second thread, my guess is that it was closed for spam. The whole point of that thread was to get people to spam it anyway.

Comment

schope how many times did ppl ban u from the forum? 6/7?
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
        schope how many times did ppl ban u from the forum? 6/7?
        once
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Originally posted by schope
          kim <zh>
          lol i learned something from this thread. Kim is a ZH. thank you teacher schope.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

ill quote that on my signature to show ppl that say all i post is shit, that schope is culture too. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
              lol i learned something from this thread. Kim is a ZH. thank you teacher schope.
              I learned that Evasive and Kim are gay for each other.
              When's the wedding guys, can I be one of the Best Men?
              sage

Comment

Dick, aren't you the guy who came out of the closet on the forums a few years ago and announced how gay you were to get attention?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                  Dick, aren't you the guy who came out of the closet on the forums a few years ago and announced how gay you were to get attention?

wuuut a menage a trouis !

j/k

Comment

i could only see that happening if it was you, cig smoke and dimboy2

Comment

Not for attention, it's been discussed a million times, find an old thread where it's explained and read it this time.
                      And what does it have to do with anything? Are you jealous I called a best man spot?
                      sage

Comment

lol @

Comment

I just remembered those were Alex Percino's glasses, man freshman year was good times.
                          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            Not for attention, it's been discussed a million times, find an old thread where it's explained and read it this time.
                            And what does it have to do with anything? Are you jealous I called a best man spot?
                            i dont really care to go looking for a thread a few years old which is most likely deleted by a forum mod by now. i just find it hypocritical that you call so many people on these forum faggots or homo's. i've seen you do it a few times recently and didn't say anything because i didn't even care.

Comment

There's no sense in banning someone if they can still post through another person.
                              EDIT: oops, beaten by Troll King. Maybe I should read the whole thread next time, BEFORE I post.
                              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Working...
                              X