CS map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS map?

it would be interesting to play hostage/ bomb with ss players.
    1) like tourny with multiple locations
    2) pistols(with shield, brick, and spider like bullets), shotgun(lanc), sniper(fast wb like bullets, with stealth), subm (rapid spider shots), machine gun(slower but heavy shots)
    3) buy: xradar, shields, bricks and grenades (thors)
    4) no 1 hit kill except by sniper or grenade
    5) fog of war/ limited view
    6) rescue hostages (other ss players from one safe to another)
    7) plant bombs (use balls like in strikeball to "shoot"/plant into an area)
    8) o yea, terrorists, police, and hostages

this would be so much better than CTF plus it elimanates the possibility of lucky strays. I have no map making skills....is this too hard to make?

any thoughts?
    Last edited by Firesprout; 10-31-2004, 11:31 PM.

There use to be an actual Zone for Counter-Strike. And I believe there still is. Click on Zones, and Download.

Comment

?go cstrike

It's impossible to have a hostage map cause we don't have AI to follow you. But, you can use flags as planting the bomb and then retaking the flags as a diffusal method. I remade the map with a better tileset and having it be a copy of de_dust. It's not uploaded yet.
      DELETED

Comment

Why not play just play CS instead of making a imitation of CS?
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

His computer probably can't handle it which is why he wants it in 2d roffle

Comment

CS sucks, Subspace owns. But you probably want to go to a zone called Metal Gear CTF.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I think you can make bots follow you, slicer once made bots who could attach or could be placed in a shot and shoot etc. should be possible. Or you gotta use 1 terr for the rescue of hostages, and you have bots that attach when you get in a certain range or so.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

2D Counter Strike

http://www.cs2d.com/

DELETED

Comment

Holy shit, that is cool.

And in addition to what you said, You could have flags as hostages too, couldnt you?

Comment

lol cool!
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yeah, I believe dynamic flags would work, but you can't place them in a specific location whenever you want, can you? At least an <ER> can't.
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        ?go cstrike

It's impossible to have a hostage map cause we don't have AI to follow you. But, you can use flags as planting the bomb and then retaking the flags as a diffusal method. I remade the map with a better tileset and having it be a copy of de_dust. It's not uploaded yet.
                        I know a way >: D

Was gonna make the map for Wark, but i guess it's already done

Comment

So there

Originally posted by Edify
                          lol cool!
                          I wana play

Comment

Haha that looks like GTA
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I started working on a CS bomb/defuse SS map a few months ago, I got as far as to having preliminary settings and a plan map. I had sorted out the .lvz to show the flag as a bomb and had thought of a genius way to protray the bomb going off.

It's currently on hold atm as I am at uni and I don't have access to continuum.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X