X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zone browsing

not a hack.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Your point?

Comment

um no?
      Big Chill

Comment

ROFL, I GET IT,

What zone is it? I bet your point is the "Trench Wars Racing" thing in the background.

Comment

I'm with them

Wow dear God its not a hack. What is your point?

Comment

DUDE!!!! Those are my settings for ?go twrc in SSI TWDev Testing Zone... I was bored while working on a bot for TWRC and started playing around with the settings. The rep and rockets there are pretty pimp, the rep can hit anyone pretty hard from bottom left corner of arena to top right corner. And the rocket sends you through walls
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

jacen u have issues
              Big Chill

Comment

Jacen's a power monger (or something like that ). Just think of what kind of power you can have with those settings. >: D

Comment

Originally posted by Jacen Solo
                  DUDE!!!! Those are my settings for ?go twrc in SSI TWDev Testing Zone... I was bored while working on a bot for TWRC and started playing around with the settings. The rep and rockets there are pretty pimp, the rep can hit anyone pretty hard from bottom left corner of arena to top right corner. And the rocket sends you through walls
                  hahah yeah! i figured out that only recent maps were on the dev zone, so i tried ?go twrc. then there was a download so i was like yessss.... i was somewhat disappointed...until the warbird's rocket sent me to the other side of the map and back in the blink of an eye and twisted around all over the place countless times. WHOA. :eek: repels were like those from ?go art but really really strong.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

what can I say... I just have a way w/ settings
                    Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                    X