People care too much about this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth
    Stop making this game into more than it should be. Reality is, it is just a game, and many people enjoy it, yes.
    Yes I enjoy it too. Did you actually read the post at all? The subject line was intentionally ambiguous, perhaps you only read that and started in with your criticism. Next time, may I suggest that you attempt to read and understand the post before running your mouth?

I don't really understand the point of this thread, because obviously you care enough about the people that play this game to take up your time composing a thread about them.
    Ah, that explains it. You simply didn't understand the point of the post. See recommendation above.

I don't mean to be harsh, but if you have a wife and family, I wouldn't be playing this game as much as you do, if at all.
    Harsh or putting the mouth in gear before the brain starts? May I suggest that you consider that people who have already established a life for themselves might actually have more free time to play online games? Just a thought, but perhaps since I have already busted my ass for the first half of my life, I am 'allowed' to relax and do things I enjoy during the last half. Of course, you are welcome to waste away any part of your life you chose to, I wouldn't be so arrogant as to presume I know what's good for you.

So my question to you is: Why did you compose this thread? Why did you take up space on the TW Forums for a worthless mosh of words that convey no message?
    I composed this thread because I was interested in what other people thought about this subject. It was my understanding that is one of the primary the purpose of these forums. If folks think it is worthless, then I guess the best thing to do is to simply close it and not reply. Perhaps you mistakenly have set the default opening page in your browser to this thread and it pops up every time you open your browser and you are tired of looking at it?

What exactly are you saying? Good lord, sometimes I think people make useless threads for the fun of it
    Hmmm, everyone seems to have understood the post except you. But then again, you state this yourself.

Geez Voth, does your diatribe have something to do with another issue you might have with me? Rather than look so foolish trying to attack me for a simple post, perhap you ought to just say what is eating you?

Comment

Given a benovolent God, a dinosaur.

Comment

Working...
      X