Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    PaulOakenfold> Where's your cuz been?
    hockeydude> Lolz Paul, he won't be playing for a while. He got really mad after a jd
    hockeydude> Then he punched the screen on his laptop
    PaulOakenfold> So?
    hockeydude> Well it broke and his parents paid more than 2 grand for it for him, so he can't play until he pays it back

So thix being Jard isn't possible according to Hockeydude... seeing as Thix is still playing.
    Guess who just made my day.

You did! Yes you did!
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

maisoul = jdigs?

I'm starting to think maisoul was jdigs. I had four people using ?lostpassword since I was gone, the first was maisoul and then the subsequent three were jdigs. Also jdigs was on Distinct August 18 - Sept. 3 and maisoul was on it August 18 - Sept. 4. This doesn't necessarily contradict cobb being jdigs, since maisoul left melee Oct 24 and cobb joined bcrew Oct 25 and maisoul hasn't been on in 10 days and isn't currently on a squad. So it seems likely that maisoul = jdigs = cobb. Also jdigs ended up with the Lothlas account and left incuria on Oct. 26 (maybe kicked off, not sure). Also here are the links to the statistics of when these accounts left/joined: maisoul, jdigs, cobb, lothlas

Also, maisoul did the ?lostpassword on Aug. 22 and jdigs did it first on Sep. 2, each of which is within a few days of the squad leaving and joining. Also maisoul disliked me, so he would have motive. Does anyone know if he disliked Mitch as well?
      Last edited by foobarz; 11-14-2004, 02:29 AM.
      1:Zerzera> aura shut up
      1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
      jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
        if being aliased makes the game more fun go for it.

also, cut your wrists.

go for it.
        If you only knew.
        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

omg s0m30ne st0l3n my int3rn3t reput4ti0n, ur so g0in1g down in TWD!
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

who the fuck would wanna pose as you?
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              What I can't figure out is who's on first?
              Who is

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                What I can't figure out is who's on first?
                Why is my name within this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by foobarz
                  I'm starting to think maisoul was jdigs. I had four people using ?lostpassword since I was gone, the first was maisoul and then the subsequent three were jdigs. Also jdigs was on Distinct August 18 - Sept. 3 and maisoul was on it August 18 - Sept. 4. This doesn't necessarily contradict cobb being jdigs, since maisoul left melee Oct 24 and cobb joined bcrew Oct 25 and maisoul hasn't been on in 10 days and isn't currently on a squad. So it seems likely that maisoul = jdigs = cobb. Also jdigs ended up with the Lothlas account and left incuria on Oct. 26 (maybe kicked off, not sure). Also here are the links to the statistics of when these accounts left/joined: maisoul, jdigs, cobb, lothlas

Also, maisoul did the ?lostpassword on Aug. 22 and jdigs did it first on Sep. 2, each of which is within a few days of the squad leaving and joining. Also maisoul disliked me, so he would have motive. Does anyone know if he disliked Mitch as well?
                  MORE AND MORE MYSTERIOUSIOUS

EVERYONE JUST CAN'T STOP CARING
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

since iquit it doesent matter i am maisoul, it was funny + i dont know who cobb is i heard hes jard

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                      Why is my name within this thread?
                      sup jdigs
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

hmmm making a log so much entertainment
                        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                        X