• Show
Clear All

• O what the heck, nominate ur fav pub players

since the last one there's quite a bit of change so lets kick it off again

wb
    Comrade Chim
    Rocket Soldier

jav
    7897654(something in the vicinity of this ...cant remember)

spider
    The great gonguyzo
    Popular demand

ter
    pure hatred
    mega newbie
    canadian airlines

lanc
    Mirach
    Mirage~

levi?? sharks? i dont know any good ones

xs
    weabird
    the mushroom

Bubbah Ray
    J-15 Burst
    DELETED

Comment

Dameon Angell
      AKA Shaun
      ----------------------

Comment

sdg

Comment

Talon
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

hmm I usually play pub for shits and giggles but I always do esc+f3 because I can.
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

krypton220 or was is krypton208, anyway he is on RS Federation. He just keep amusing me, he allways plays in terr, it like he has some suicide mission to get into base. He goes without hasitation into the base, mined or not. The first thing he does when he is in, shot at everything that moves and die.

This is a person that has a hard time to understand that you die on enemy mine, how to even play terr. Thats why he is one of my fav pub players. He gives me a smile on my face.

Other:

wb:
              Suicide fish

Weasel:
              Ice Weasel

Terr:
              Utopia
              Some diso terr

Shark:
              WOODY EX (allways shark?)

One thing I think is funny, like basers, awesome in bd's, but in pub they can't get even 2:1 ratio. I'm a baser, and I had some time ago a 4:1 ratio, now I think its on 3,2. Pure pubbing is great fun!
              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Oh, this old chestnut.
                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

i would like to nominate Firesprout, i think he owns in all the ships :greedy:
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

by 1ight
                    One thing I think is funny, like basers, awesome in bd's, but in pub they can't get even 2:1 ratio. I'm a baser, and I had some time ago a 4:1 ratio, now I think its on 3,2. Pure pubbing is great fun!
                    It is silly to think of record, in pub in terms, of how good a baser you are or good basers "can't" get a 2:1 ratio. You can get a fantastic record by being a base bird and freq hopping to who ever has flag and dominate mid, is this skill? Nope, in fact its quite lame.

Even if you are a good baser often the team your in is not, how many times have you been terring in a pub with only a few mines stopping you getting in but your team has no sharks and about 90% javs camping in mid bombing the base wouldn't even change to one.

If your a shark attacking the base you are not going to get a good record but you need someone to do it if you want to try to base.

I could go on with more points but i think i have said enough. If you are a baser i don't see why you are quoting pub record ratio's and saying awsome bd'ers "can't" get a 2:1 record where as in truth the ones with worse records are probably the ones making the pub the most fun because they try and fight for there freq even if they are out numbered or out classed and will be an attacking shark if its needed.

So thats who my favourite basers are, they are the ones who don't freq hop , don't bitch about how there freq are a bunch of noobs and they are the only great person in the freq, but instead try hard even against the odds and will be a shark trying to get into the base even when the freq isn't pushing hard enough.

lol i know them to see them and could name a few but my memory is bad so i won't tax it right now.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound

agreed

Comment

Accually its not silly to like reccing. I don't switch freqs, that I would only do if I would want to contain a ave over 200+, that would mean I would be sighting for a high pub score. That is also a other way of playing pub, it also mean you want your team to have the flag 24/7, else you would lose your ave. Playing for score is selfish, if you are going to have a big score. And I'm not talking about just 1 million here.

If I base terr, or terr I stay in midbase until its clear, then I start thinking about going into base, if there isn't a good oppertunitiy of course to get in.

As for my experinece in the pure pub, I usually play wb in pubs, as I said I don't freqjump, the mid-base is the place I like to be. It is great fun to pin down enemyies trying to get into base or out from base.

If you are a shark, and playin as a shark it is obvious that you won't have a nice record.

As a spider I don't see what would be the problem to not get at least 2:1 ratio. Does a 2:1 ratio seem to be that hard to get? You can get it without laming for it.
                        :turned:
                        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Suicide Fish
                          Ephemeral
                          Bigwig
                          Heatha
                          Mootland Farmer
                          Malladrin
                          Talon
                          Daze
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Talon and Khisanth, hands down.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Does talon still play or is he aliased? I see suicide fish on lancs alot

Originally posted by DOTSY
                              i would like to nominate Firesprout, i think he owns in all the ships :greedy:
                              :P

Comment

Working...
                              X