This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning complaint

About 1900 est i loged into TW and there were levs in the arena 1, where they were NOT supposed to be, using help to inform the devs, i get a responce the "bot" is down and aparently NOBODY knows how to fix them.
    Playing TW where ass jave tk me in 3 of my 5 deaths, trying to defend the flag where #*%king leg TK me constantly, i can not even attach with the jerk lev wiping out the entire f base, and so, i log off & mayby will try again later. Five hours later the flipin lev are STILL in arena 1. Using ?help again to try and find out what is happening i get a warning from daeamon angel about repeatedly using help for the same problem. They now say "they will get around to it when they get around to it." Well is asking about the same problem FIVE flipin hours later considered an abuse of the ?help option?! Like how much effort does it take to fix the 'bot?' Playing with coward ass jav that constantly tk us befor we can even get out of the f base is one thing. Being forced to play with even moreso idiot lev that wipe out the entire f base insluding the ter is imbearable.

Read the Forum Rules before posting.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/announcement.php?f=4

And no, I told you 3 times that the bots will be fixed when they can be, just cause you keep ?helping to ask them, and using crass language isn't gonna get anything done faster.

Kim, close this shizzle. Complain to the E-Mail
    DELETED

Comment

Get this kid a :locked:ing pacifier.
      Originally posted by vubinspiran
      I hate X very hard.

Comment

This is obviously an in-game matter, which should never be brought to the forums. If you have complaints please email complaints@TrenchWars.org

Topic Closed
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
        X