Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do u do to psych urself up for a dd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u do to psych urself up for a dd?

Hey, what do you do to psych urself up for a dd, if u do, do anything, Personally me.... Me and Animol dance before dd's/jd's , u cant really see it but yep were dancing $ any of u do anything stupid to psych urself :groovy: up? :groovy:
    Big Chill

Thats kinda sad
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

What Mike said.
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

ROFL aos. Dancing in a ship.

Edit: Is that even possible?
        Last edited by Twerp; 11-27-2004, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
          ROFL aos. Dancing in a ship.
          Pissing in a cartoon.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

well.... a really cool song was on i had to dance
            Big Chill

Comment

I listen to crazy hip hop songs that are about killing and rape and getting bling.

Then I say to my team mates: LETS OWN THE WANGSTAS
              Last edited by colony; 11-27-2004, 09:20 PM.
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i crush beer cans against my forehead, and then toss my head back and let out several guttural howls
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I've been waiting...lurking, if you will; in the shadows, waiting for someone to come along and ask me how I, Pearl Jam, the lord of the dance himself, managed to fit this many commas, in, a, sentence. Yes indeed, I may blatantly defowl the rules of english grammar, but I do so with a sort of panache and style that is unmatched anywhere except possibly a special education classroom at your local elementary school. Because those children are just AWFUL at spelling and grammar.

If you've made it this far, you know that my overusage of the grammatical device known as the comma wasn't the intention of this post. Furthermore, if you've made it this far you're a complete lunatic. A nutcase. Batty. Screwball. All of the aforementioned. No no no, what this post is REALLY about what I, Pearl Jam, the lord of the dance himself does to "psych" himself up for a dd (because it certainly isn't talking in the third person like I am doing RIGHT NOW).

My common pre-TWDD ritual first consists of a sandwich. The sandwich typically consists of lunchmeat, assorted vegetables and mayo. Because you see, without a healthy diet I wouldn't be able to play in TWDDs, much less fit in a standard computer/office chair. No, I'd be incredibly obese. Unable to move from my bed...it's safe to say I'd wash maself wit' a ragggg on a stick (say the underlined part with a thick redneck drawl/accent, please). After the sandwich comes the real "meat and potatoes" part of the the ritual. The main event. It's showtime. Starring Eddie Murphy and Robert Deniro (I GAVE IT 2 and a half POPCORNS OUT OF 4 POPCORNS).

Ok..I was going to discuss the actual ritual in this part of the post - it was going to involve 3 homeless guys each wearing some kind of ridiculous bear suit, then at some point we were going to stand in a geometric rhombus shape around my computer while chanting something in latin about birds of war. HOWEVER, I really feel as though that isn't necessary because I highly doubt anyone reads all this. Those that simply skip the massive glacier of text that composes this "post" will be treated to a delightful picture of an Italian monkey drinking what I believe to be Italian liquor. That's funny, right guys?

...right?

Last edited by Pearl Jam; 11-28-2004, 02:13 AM.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

i recite a prayer

Yea though I fly through the valley of lamers and whiners,
                    I will fear no stray, for thou art with me
                    Thy thrust and warp comfort me
                    Thou makes my enemies spawn directly in front of me,
                    Thou annoints my strays with auto-aim, my radar shots are amazing.
                    Surely wins and whining will follow me all the days of my life, And i will dwell in the house of Dock> forever. Amen

i try too hard
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

i masturbate

Comment

i would have preferred a picture of a bear on a motorcycle pj

in fact, since i read your whole post and didn't just skip to the monkey, will you reward me with a bear on a motorcycle?

pretty please
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          i crush beer cans against my forehead, and then toss my head back and let out several guttural howls
                          I do the same thing only I use beer bottles
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Oh dear,
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              i would have preferred a picture of a bear on a motorcycle pj

in fact, since i read your whole post and didn't just skip to the monkey, will you reward me with a bear on a motorcycle?

pretty please
                              Panda in a go-kart
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X