Pub is impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ZeUs!!
    Fuck you it was the Roman's who perfected the whole "standing still and let them run at us" thing, we were just better than them at it eventually
    You mean you got guns.

Nothing is worse than elim for mindless drivel and tuants. I agree though that most of the players are immature but i thought that was just the internet.

Anyway yes i was reading some reviews of ss posted on a site http://www.mpogd.com/games/rating/rating.asp?ID=162 and they were saying what a sucky player base it had. I don't know in general i thought all internet games are like this with idiots who try to piss you off. While playing yahoo chess and Go, i came across enough to ruin my fun and don't use them now. I use http://www.chessanytime.com/ for chess now as it is set up with better options but i still get spamed by an idiot with 0 mins +1 second per move occasionaly.
    Last edited by Pressure Drop; 12-03-2004, 12:00 PM.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Every game's player base has its share of dicks who want to ruin everyone else's fun. Likewise, (nearly) every game has options to help decent players fend the dicks off. In this game, you have ?nopubchat. Use it. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable when you're sharing an arena with a bunch of cocky kids.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I think the pub is getting more and more like elim, though not quite as bad. What I do when I play in the pub is just ignore people, and eventually they'll get 36 hours of usage and play elim lol, then you kill them and they're know what squads are good and they'll think your teh uber elitez0rz and they'll be all suck-upish and you can be like remember that time when you called me a noobz0rz in the pubz0rz and said your gonna get me bannedz0rz for those 1337 h4x0rz!
        Gun remembers.

Comment

As long as you keep killing them, it doesn't really matter what they say. The best players know don't brag about themselves, but have other people brag about them.
          Wee!

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
            I only say "newb, newblet" once or twice a day (if not at all!) , I may say "wtf or omg" once a day (if not at all).
            i say wtf and omg all the time in javs.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Whenever I go to pub I call every single person that kills me a newb (unless on the rare occasion it isn't a pub newb) and try to provoke them into dueling me, then I beat them 10-1 and laugh at them.

If being called a newb ruins your fun in this game you probably have some emotional problems. Jeez, the internet is the ONLY place nerds can go around flaunting their ego, because if they do it anywhere else they'll just get beat up and laughed at. I say let the nerds talk, it's the only place they can :elvis:
              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                Jeez, the internet is the ONLY place nerds can go around flaunting their ego, because if they do it anywhere else they'll just get beat up and laughed at.
                Bob, I can't stop giggling at the thought of some guy getting the crap knocked out of him like that, then as he's on the ground with a swollen eye, busted lip and nose, crying like a baby, saying "lamed" or "newbed" or "luck" or some other such ego excuse..
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  Jeez, the internet is the ONLY place nerds can go around flaunting their ego, because if they do it anywhere else they'll just get beat up and laughed at. I say let the nerds talk, it's the only place they can :elvis:
                  AMEN
                  :P
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                    Pub is full of egos that are pre-pubescent, newbish
                    If you call someone a newb you have an ego of your own. So you're part of the problem; nice rant.

Comment

lol Send, the "ez" shit is just unbarible for me... especially when some have a macro "%killed EZ" <_<
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        That's it, I'm hosting a round of 'Revoutionary War' one day...
                        Woot this friday then :P i'll be able to get on late that day :wub:
                        I've been having these visions of making a map with skins of revolution guys... and cannons for levis :P
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                        X