X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG OMG Mitch is back!!! <3 :P
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

with pv and addy this is a a-s twl season 5 thread. Thats why i'm here! (brook will be next)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
        I don't know if this has been done or even possible, but is there a way to make an arena that's pub style and only open to users who "first played" before a certain date? Thus, having sort of an old-school people arena and it would keep out the people who just sit in SS all day for their hours to rack up to get into elim and such. And for the people who "first played" before a certain date and they still are newbs, I feel bad for them.

btw: i miss the late 90's TW.

same

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          with pv and addy this is a a-s twl season 5 thread. Thats why i'm here! (brook will be next)
          i dunno about that. i remember brook not liking me. probably cuz of all those immature things i did :grin:

dont worry, im 4 years older and i still got a lot of years ahead of me. im not even 18 yet. :turned:
          PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
          pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
          hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
          Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
            HOLY FUCK!

INGENFYRE AND HOGO... IN ONE THREAD!

I think I just messed myself.
            !!!
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed