thanks for ruinning go javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for ruinning go javs

yes, thanks for staff that doesnt play for changing stuff listenning to dumb ppl like jason.

now go javs is full of newbies spawning out of base, and also some of them still make teams.

gj.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

The whole point in changing the settings in this manner was so that anyone interested in teaming up would still be able to but would have to make a conscious effort to do so, rather than have two huge pub freqs from the get go. As for javs suddenly being filled with newbies, I haven't seen any dramatic change in the crowd of regulars, nor have I had any more of a problem with spawning than I ever have.

It's too bad you're unhappy, schope. I see this as a very positive change.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

what changed?
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Upon entering the arena, you default to your own freq. That's the only change that was made.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

oh okay thanks for the clarification. ^-^
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i've rarely seen schope in go javs. most of the time he is in base.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I fear change :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                i've rarely seen schope in go javs. most of the time he is in base.
                i got aliases, its fun to alias on go javs with names like thak1ll3r#1 and laugh at ppl whining, also the only way for me to have a chance of getting picked when there is lots on base is using my name.
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Very amusing how schope is randomly posting threads based on some "flaws" in tw. Jason sic em :P
                  1: Desire> I can make you feel AzN and increase the size of your e-penis
                  1: Desire> and give you more e-boners
                  1: GammaHydroxy> Excellent Boner!
                  1: GammaHydroxy> That was the best boner i've ever had.
                  1: GammaHydroxy> XOG IS MY LOVER

Comment

Nothing is wrong with ?go javs.

Comment

Schope, your an idiot. Jason, nice work man. ?go javs is better then it was before, dont change it back
                      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

yes, we made it that when you enter, you are on your own freq. But that's not stopping you from forming a freq of 3 or 4 with your friends. By all means, go ahead. Heh.
                        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Way to make a thread about something so irrelevant.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            Schope, your an idiot. Jason, nice work man. ?go javs is better then it was before, dont change it back
                            you dont even jav, why talk shit. Id like to see ppl that rly play there talking about it, like koan or mambo guys.

Originally posted by Voth
                            Way to make a thread about something so irrelevant.
                            rofl you saying someone is talking about something irrelevant

BHEUAHEUAHAEU k lets talk about relevant things, "i think venom is a twlj contender bla bla bla" gj

If its irrelevant for you, dont talk. keep pubbing and gl there

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                              Id like to see ppl that rly play there talking about it, like koan or mambo guys.
                              Last time I played in ?go javs it was stupid spawnfest by few players who has now over 10k kills, maybe we could reset the scores in arena more often.
                              At that time there was 10 ppl on and I was alone in base trying to play, sucked.

I dont know why it was like that, prolly they spawned more now that there was more enemies...
                              This is prolly what you have witnessed also, spawning sucks..you are right there.

I come to play in go javs to prac solojaving or teaming with my friends when there is lots of players on,
                              where the team making ability is good, lets not make ?go javs belim with free enter
                              Original Mambonian
                              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
                              X