This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name being hacked

My alias, kidnapper has been used a few times in the past few days. I don't currently have internet at home, other then a few random times when I can steal off my neighbors wirless cable. If you see my name on please find out who is using it and put a stop to it, thanks.
    Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

There is no rule against using other people's names, and you can't expect someone to do anything about it for you. You need to take care of it yourself.
    sdg

Comment

Same thing happend to me.. Then i tryed to go on and im banned.. So I guess I wont be playing for a while and i sent it in to the ban email and got no response.. Tear Gas told me the same thing happend to him but no one went on his name.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

No staffers on this forum can do anything about your name being stolen. Check out www.trenchwars.org for staffers email, and they might forward you to someone who can do something about this. Even if we find out who took your name and run an alias check, the "supposed" offense is not bannable. This is because there is no way to verify whether you gave the name away and just want it back.

Closed
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
          Same thing happend to me.. Then i tryed to go on and im banned.. So I guess I wont be playing for a while and i sent it in to the ban email and got no response.. Tear Gas told me the same thing happend to him but no one went on his name.

The bans have nothing to do with names being stolen.

Comment

Working...
          X