Music Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Box

It would be cool to have a folder where you could save cool songs and be able to play them while you're in the game, without having to open a media player. Also an option that lets you control how loud sound effects are as well as music.
    I know it's a lot to ask =/ but maybe it could be added in one of the future upgrades?
    -pillow

I'll tell you right now, not trying to hurt your feelings, but it sounds like a cool idea, but it probably isn't gonna happen, sorry. Winamp would give you a better sound quality and equalizer settings anyways.
    DELETED

Comment

Your Idea Sucks....it Sucks!
      I love everyone in the Trench Wars community! EXCEPT ONI LINK!!

Comment

I think Pio has a program that can control winamp while in game. You can also use ?sound=1-10 and ?music .... if you wanted to control in game sounds.

Comment

yep my man Pio developed winamp remote back in his youth days. Get it at www.incuria.org/cook/WRSetup.exe
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Just play windowed.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by cook
              yep my man Pio developed winamp remote back in his youth days. Get it at www.incuria.org/cook/WRSetup.exe
              Pio's remote only works with Winamp versions 2.x, I'm not sure about version 2 but I know the current version has a feature called global hotkeys which allow you to control winamp whilst playing ss. I've set my ctrl+alt+z as skip back, ...+x as play, ...+c as pause, ...+v as stop and ...+b as skip forwards so whatever program I'm in, whenever I hit those buttons it'll change my winamp
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I use the default Global Hotkeys and it works fine. No need to have a built in music function.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Sesshoumaru
                  It would be cool to have a folder where you could save cool songs and be able to play them while you're in the game, without having to open a media player. Also an option that lets you control how loud sound effects are as well as music.
                  I know it's a lot to ask =/ but maybe it could be added in one of the future upgrades?
                  TrenchWars Radio.
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

I lag when I play music with Win. Media Player while playing SS... -_-
                    I dont like the sound effects in the game, my speakers are off. too annoying
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                      I dont like the sound effects in the game, my speakers are off. too annoying
                      Yeah me and a lot of people I know play without sound the sound is annoying as hell makes me want to kill people.
                      1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                      Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
                        the sound is annoying as hell makes me want to kill people.
                        or perhaps...SPACESHIPS?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                        X