Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladen Party "Pala vs World"

Ladies and Gents

On December 19'th of 2004 <Sunday> we are having a Paladen party. All Paladen memebers are encouraged to join us at 4pm est time. All X members are also welcome to join us and take on the world. This is gonna be a blast and we should have a great turn out. I hope you all can make it, and have some fun killing some bad :fear: guys with some old/current friends
    If you wish to join our previous squad chat you may, its ?chat=p4l$$psonly feel free to hop on and enjoy a fun filled sunday in your fav game
    Hope to see you all there. :P
    Geiss
    "Paladen"
    Got Life???Probably not !

what's the occasion?

Comment

attention

Comment

Okay, KJW and i decided to do this because it would be something to do to bring both the Continuum community and Paladen some holiday spirit. We are doing it because it will be fun, and not for attention like Send may think. If we wanted attention we'd recruit twl material and win all three leagues (if it were even possible (which is unlikely but u get my point) ) We just want people to come and have a good time BSing with each other. If you dont want that, we dont want u there. Lots are looking forward to it already, I came in to cont. today and I was spammed with ?messages up the ass. Im personally looking forward to Sunday, because its been a while since we've done something like this. I hope to see you there.

~Blue
        "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i was kidding...lol

Comment

i figured u might be so i tried not to make that sound too pissy . its all good

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

Comment

I would but I cant cuz I quit so I wont
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i wanna join Paladen
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by petty
                  Ladies and Gents

On December 19'th of 2004 <Sunday> we are having a Paladen party. All Paladen memebers are encouraged to join us at 4pm est time. All X members are also welcome to join us and take on the world. This is gonna be a blast and we should have a great turn out. I hope you all can make it, and have some fun killing some bad :fear: guys with some old/current friends
                  If you wish to join our previous squad chat you may, its ?chat=p4l$$psonly feel free to hop on and enjoy a fun filled sunday in your fav game
                  Hope to see you all there. :P
                  Geiss
                  "Paladen"
                  Last time they had it someone gave super to the Paladen Terrier and all he did was rep the whole time, they were just mad we were owning them so bad even though it was like 4:1
                  1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                  Corporation.

Comment

heh, if i remember correctly that was one of the anniversary parties. Its okay to have a little fun on ur squads bday isnt it? :P

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

Comment

What events are planned for this? I hope it won't be anything like those "birthday parties".

Comment

mmmhmm, i'll be there.

btw, for those that don't know, i = aggravate/paramedic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
                          mmmhmm, i'll be there.

btw, for those that don't know, i = aggravate/paramedic lol
                          AHAHA
                          AKA Shaun
                          ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunder
                            If we wanted attention we'd recruit twl material and win all three leagues
                            :chair:

Comment

OMG Does this mean I get to play with star?
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X