host strikeball pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• host strikeball pls

i have always though sb to be a better form of hockey, so why not host it instead of that other game. let hockey players go to hockey zone. there's even a bot for sb now. if twsbl is ever going to have a decent seasaon it needs staff support, and that support needs to start now

Doubtful that this will happen. This may take away from Zombies being hosted the dozens of times a day/week. Couldn't have that. I have only seen Vehicle host Strikeball & that is the only mod I have seen host this.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Thanks 404 not that YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME SO QUICKLY
      Reaver <ZH> Life isnt fair and you expect a 2d spaceship game to be! HAHA your nuts!

Comment

Not true...

I have seen malladrin <er> host this too. :P But ikillburger has a very good point.

Comment

just like to say thanks to asmodius and some1 else(melo maybe?) for hosting sb. glad to know yall still listen to the little reglar folk

Comment

Whoa, i havent seen malladrin in ages.
            Sorry to be so out-of-the-blue.
            boo...:eek:

Comment

aww poor Holy
              Put your nose up and shake your rear, spread your wings out, have no fear

Comment

:, ..i still need someone to teach me strike ball first :, ..Mally!..

Edit: I know molten..mally told you..and you told me.. but i need details..and rules >.<!..
                >^________^<!

Comment

It, uh, isn't THAT hard to host. If this is the place I'm thinking about.
                  >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

I think this could be done better if it was automated if it has enough support. Hosting generally brings 30 people or so and not that many can play at once.. any other ideas?

Pure_Luck

Comment

A quick 5 v 5 mini tourny where first to 3 goals wins? that would get a few teams.

I would do it but.....
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

something like ?go scrim in hz 4 hockey & sb.
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

This might be hard for the staff the hosts it, but the first time i played in hosted sb, whoever was hosting advertised it, and then told everyone to make teams of 4. Then the host hosted 3on3 games one after another tournament style, with 1 sub per game. This would get everyone to play. Something along these lines would be good.

Or if we can get 2 hosts, we can do the main picks in ?go strikeball. People who are not picked can ?go strikeball2 or 3 or 4, where a second host can host a second game.

BTW, if the host can use the sb bot, it should make hosting a lot easier. During the league the bot did pretty much everything, except changing sides at halftime, which is not a problem for normal hosting. (i could be wrong tho.. what do i know.. ask holy..)

Comment

Working...
                          X