staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staff

ok i dont see what all the fuss is about staff. i meen i know that some people dont like what P_l is doing and the way that he is leading and recruiting staff and shit but hes doing what he can. also wtf would u do if u were there. cant please evryone and i think that the staff that quit were doing a cop out. thats no way to get stuff done. get some people who care about it and get stuff done.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Originally posted by Wax
    Hey Bud, you got something on your nose.

Plus if you read the other threads before posting this suckup shit, you would have realized that we were saying somewhat about what we would do instead.

Not suck up dick lips. im tired of reading all the threads about omfg i hate pure luck staffs going to hell o jezuz. its bs u should try it sometime . seriously
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

This thread has "close me" written all over it.
      3:disown> some dude just honked at me
      3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
      3:disown> pulling him over
      3:disown> fukin clown
      3:Revolt> you driving?
      3:disown> yes
      3:disown> at work
      3:Revolt> ??
      3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
      3:Revolt> in police car
      3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
      3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
      3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
      3:Revolt> ?????????
      3:disown> yes got a dell in here
      3:tmac <ZH>> pro
      3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

I think you probably should have read those threads more carefully Scoop. Some people are saying hurtful and non constuctive things as you say but those threads allow people to give their opinion, some will be negitive and absolutely shit talk because of the policing nature of tw staff. I wouldn't if I were in any staff or smod postion allow my personal feelings get in the way of professional issues and evauluations. If someone was generally a dick to everyone and you knewn they wouldn't be good as a zone helper to start, then I wouldn't allow them to fill that postion, but if someone doesn't like the fact that there are problems in staff, has this opinion contrary to your beliefs or not, will bring things foward publicly/privately appropriately and disscuss solutions. Even if that did effect me personally, I wouldn't remove them from helping the zone. This mix up can also effect the ability to find and get people to get stuff done.

There are many other things which can be disscussed within the TW forum. But this is basically the point against Pure_Luck.

RR, Qan and Holy are people who care about the zone, they've privately to my knowledge expressed their concerns about problems within staff and are doing this in the hopes of causing enough of a problem for TW Staff and tw, so that we and staff will have to acknowledge and do something beyond talking about this.

Edit: We've got 2 or 3 threads on this topic already, please do not post anymore because this one is probably going to get deleted.
        Last edited by Kolar; 01-01-2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

stop sucking up u newbie.
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

oa this guy is not me and im not jdigs !
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
            X