I like how..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by za gophar
    so take stealth away from them or something.
    I agree
    -Kawrae

Comment

Being lamed by newbies in weasels has been a part of TW pubs for as long as I can remember. Now with the exception of the leviathan, being owned by weasels means that your ship is flying stationary for far too long so i suggest trying to keep moving at all costs. If this still isnt working for you, then do what every other self respecting trencher does when harrassed by unwanted weasels, change to terrier and hunt them all until they change ships. simple.
      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Basically, ZA just wants it so Warbirds, Spiders and Lancasters don't have a ship to fear, yet it's ok that Weasel will have to fear EVERY ship.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
          Basically, ZA just wants it so Warbirds, Spiders and Lancasters don't have a ship to fear, yet it's ok that Weasel will have to fear EVERY ship.
          basically i just want you to duct tape MY NUTS to YOUR CHIN

duct it or fuck it
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
            basically i just want you to duct tape MY NUTS to YOUR CHIN

duct it or fuck it
            Somehow, in someway I know this was supposed to be derrogatory and insulting, yet it's buried under so much stupidity the part 'm supposed to be offended by can't be seen.

Better luck next time I guess.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
              ?go elim
              LOL
              Currently listening to:
              Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
              Dead to Me - Little Brother
              Tim Barry - Manchester
              Lemuria - Get Better
              Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Working...