Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tigerex
    you see my point though

Yeh i understand what u mean but still, Hiding in a corner all game isn't the most fun way to play elim anyway, not that elim is all that fun to start off with.
    I find elim to be ub3r l33t, when I feel like owning, I'll go in there and spank everyone. That's why elim is fun.

<3
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I like a good spanking....
      Tigerex

Comment

My opinion:

Hiding = staying in a corner or where no one else is.

Refusing to fight = Running away from anyone who comes near.

So, in my opinion, hiding and refusing to fight are two different things. And it's not against the rules to hide.

But, ehh, whatever.

Comment

Agreed on those points except FF10 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
            Agreed on those points except FF10 sucks.
            FF7 was better but FFX still is amazing. What's wrong with it?

Comment

Something that is funny to see people do is to watch them follow someone around then not fire at them, and try to get them 2ferd with themselves. They are obviously refusing to fight, so im just wondering why staff isnt paying attention and trying to do something.
              :yawn:

Comment

I agree

I'd have to agree here. I used to personally hang out in one of the corners (without intentions of hiding) and simply kill those that came to my corner.

If you seriously didn't run I don't think you should have been specced.

Hiding is not refusing to fight. Instead it is called "playing intelligently."
                TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

heheheh i specced Nemo. and commando today for refusing to fight, They were just dancing....i think that is real refusal...oh well they paid at the hands of me, who has no mercy or compassion
                  Tigerex

Comment

Re: Hiding/Refusing to Fight

Originally posted by winipcfg
                    Hey guys, just an idea about the hiding/refusing to fight rules in elim. I've actually been specced for "hiding" a few times... which isn't even against the rules, just highly frowned upon. Infact, I was hiding in the corner, I FOUGHT whoever came near-- and I was STILL specced! The mods need to CLEARLY define the difference between HIDING and REFUSING TO FIGHT, and make changes accordingly. This should definetly be considered, not just ignored. Hope this suggestion helps!
                    Teaming is more kewl.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

No, teaming is gay.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        No, teaming is gay.
                        Then why do ppl get specced from refusing to fight more often than from teaming?

Comment

Statistics are irrelevant. Both are illegal and punisable by speccing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            Statistics are irrelevant. Both are illegal and punisable by speccing.
                            I've seen many "leet vet" ppl team and even discussing about it in pubchat and not get specced.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

I've seen many "leet vet" ppl team and even discussing about it in pubchat and not get specced.
                              Of course you have! Simply because 99% of the time, the teamers in question won't be specced, because the staff member is afraid he will anger his internet friends.
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

Report it and if a staffer catches them they will spec them.

Comment

Working...
                                X