Hiding/Refusing to Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Of course you have! Simply because 99% of the time, the teamers in question won't be specced, because the staff member is afraid he will anger his internet friends.
    If someone is breaking the rules then they WILL be punished.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Staff doesn't get on ur ass for refusing unless ur one of the last 2 left...so..ur wrong creater of this post....if u were WARNED...and Specced....u were clearly refusing to fight...

i think...newbies or newbish people should be banned from this particular section of forums..
      It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

Comment

but then where would you go?
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Veteran
          i think...newbies or newbish people should be banned from this particular section of forums..
          Who has the right to judge this?
          How would they stop "newbs" from signing up?
          They're doing nothing wrong but provide a community, which is what these forums are, and you people are destroying this community because you all think you're the best, but you're not.
          We are all social outcasts lets face the facts, we share that...Ok this is getting panzy now..

Nad to be honest the thought of arguing over which squad or player is better liek these "top 5" would be...quite honestly boring, so these "newbs" are needed, like the middle man.

Lol, It's just early in the morning for me

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!

If someone is breaking the rules then they WILL be punished.
            Unfortunately I disagree with that. The frequency at which these events takes place is far greater than that of the so-called punishments. I do believe it is a matter of personal bias when it comes down to it. Part of being a leader in your community is the ability to remain OBJECTIVE and UNBIASED.

On the flip side, do as I do. Don't let it bother you so much and learn how to dodge.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

SOLUTION: Don't play elim.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                SOLUTION: Don't play elim.
                But then what will everyone do addy? Play basing? But basing requires thought, teamwork and that goddamned F7 button. AND WHERES THE SPAWNING? Sometimes I just feel downright empty if I don't hop in a warbird and shoot up any sort or out of thin air materialization near me.
                Last edited by Richard Creager; 07-31-2002, 02:03 PM.
                sage

Comment

But then what will everyone do addy? Play basing? But basing requires thought, teamwork and that goddamned F7 button. AND WHERES THE SPAWNING? Sometimes I just feel downright empty if I don't hop in a warbird and shoot up any sort or out of thin air materialization near me.

who'd have thought that people actually base nowadays.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I know, I thought CoT had owned basing in 96' so nobody even tries anymore.
                    sage

Comment

I know, I thought CoT had owned basing in 96' so nobody even tries anymore.
                      I could not help but smile at that.
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                      X