No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Big TWD changes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I know, I remember posting something on the CE forums when some guy said he had a copy of the Continuum Code, I just laughed at him and told him Dock> and Priitk are too good, and why lie if -2ez- n00b put CE on head etc.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Thanks for the time and effort you guys have put into this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
        it appears no

but why are previous squads so important anyway
        i donno pacone.. but i like looking back on squads i was on.. makes u feel old.. lol
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
          Right... put a password into the bot so you can hop onto another computer, enter your password and play just like before.

*sighs at noobishness of players these days*

I was looking at all the db stuff right now and it may be possible (not saying anything for sure though) to keep the player squad records since there are no dependencies on TWD userID in history...
          If you put a custom password into a bot, then you wont need the twdops to keep adding computers. You can have it so that the bot keeps records of the computers you use with your name.

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh
            If you put a custom password into a bot, then you wont need the twdops to keep adding computers. You can have it so that the bot keeps records of the computers you use with your name.
            You don't get it... we don't WANT people to be able to add their own computers... that's basically what the system is now and people are abusing it by adding all the names they want to from different computers.

This system has been well thought out... stop trying to modify it when your ideas aren't well thought out.
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
              This system has been well thought out... stop trying to modify it when your ideas aren't well thought out.
              rofl. but yeah, this plan is pretty foolproof except for people lying about their siblings playing on computers that they dont own and shit. But thats unavoidable
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

can someone please answer my questions as everything else has been answered already
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                  rofl. but yeah, this plan is pretty foolproof except for people lying about their siblings playing on computers that they dont own and shit. But thats unavoidable
                  You're correct but this has always been a problem.

Not many ways to avoid this. (If at all)
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

oh yeah, full charges should be removed also, jones. At least thats what was said during the season

Comment

Why would you want to keep your squad history? It will show how long you havent had a life for. So its good that they will be erased :fear: :grin: :P
                      To locate close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver and to repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. B)

Note When Commander enters an arena, get ready, someone is about get get banned.

Comment

Great work guys, this new system will definetely cut down on doublesquadders. I would just like to know what the plan is for these situations:

"Players will ONLY be able to play from the computer they !registered their name on. This is a big change!"

do you guys realize how many times people are away/school/vacation etc and just want to play a simple game of twdd for example? this is by far the worst rule ever applied to TWD.
                        -pillow

Comment

when will this take effect? also gj weaver/Ikrit! :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Sesshoumaru
                            Great work guys, this new system will definetely cut down on doublesquadders. I would just like to know what the plan is for these situations:
                            Register a new name and doublesquad. No one will know, or at least beable to prove it if the ip is different

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                              oh yeah, full charges should be removed also, jones. At least thats what was said during the season
                              Half of my gameplay depends on full charge. Its been like that forever, and there's nothing wrong with it. It just adds an element of surprise. Who cares if its lame, spawning is lame too. All part of the game. And its a good game.

Not sure if this is what the thread is about tho, just hopping in.
                              uNf

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
                                I'm thinking of changing it so you will be allowed to change squads once every 24 hours without a wait
                                Really good idea, you can scrap the dumb 12 hour rule now
                                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                                1:Cower> Sword
                                1:Kthx> ok
                                1:Cower> Axe
                                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                                1:Cower> ?
                                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                                X