Yet Some More Elim Ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Some More Elim Ideas...

I've actually though of some new ideas that may make Elim more respected, instead of being the lamest arena of them all.

Here they are:

-once 2d's bot works with all settings, try implementing into Elim for a week or so and see what happens.

-when Elim starts, give everyone a warp green, as done when voting starts. This will prevent killing RIGHT when the GO! GO! GO! message is displayed (which always sucks). When used with 2d's bot, the chance for "lame" kills goes down tremendously.

-possibly disable public chat-- usually when people use it (except for voting), it's just to insult people or whine about dying, which makes everyone mad.

Well that's all the ideas I have for now, but I will post new ones as new threads for you guys to consider/review. See ya around!
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

sounds good, those would work pretty well in theory, but something might give, so i dunno if everything would be good in the end
    I dunno what to write...

Comment

the bot that does safe mode are teh twbots. robo i don't think can be programmed to do that, or it would at least take some work. and since the twbots and robo are on seperate comps (i think) there wud be a possibility of one being down and not the other. . . oh well, still might be a good idea

the warping idea might work too

i dun like the lock pub idea tho, best part about subspace is being able to talk with other ppl. the second we lose that aspect we lose alot of it's value

good ideas tho
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

If u want no public chat then type ?nopubchat ..
        :yawn:

Comment

I think the warp on "Go!" would only be good if we had 2d's anti-spawn bot. And as Randedl said.....

Comment

umm what does 2d's anti spawn bot do? i have heard countless people talk about it. but i have no idea what it actually does. does it give you a death instead of a kill? make it count as a dud? or do they get shields? or some other beyond belief idea?
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

pv=nrt:

When you die, and are in/just come out of spawn, your energy is depleted and you get a shield (so you can't die) for about 3 seconds and then you get a full charge. So you can't get spawned or shoot.

Comment

Actually its flawed, i was able to shoot right after i spawned (less than a second) as a spider, or if i landed on a full charge
                Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Re: Yet Some More Elim Ideas...

Originally posted by winipcfg
                  I've actually though of some new ideas that may make Elim more respected, instead of being the lamest arena of them all.

Here they are:

-once 2d's bot works with all settings, try implementing into Elim for a week or so and see what happens.

Be more specific.

-when Elim starts, give everyone a warp green, as done when voting starts. This will prevent killing RIGHT when the GO! GO! GO! message is displayed (which always sucks). When used with 2d's bot, the chance for "lame" kills goes down tremendously.

So everyone can be warped right next to each other and spawn?

-possibly disable public chat-- usually when people use it (except for voting), it's just to insult people or whine about dying, which makes everyone mad.

That would be ridiculous to do, If you don't like the chat feature ?nopubchat yourself and the others can say what they want.

Well that's all the ideas I have for now, but I will post new ones as new threads for you guys to consider/review. See ya around!
                  sage

Comment

the idea of the spawn thing i have even talked about but everyone says its a bad idea because as soon as youget a full charge what is going to make you not shooot at someone else

i think you should be invisible on the screen and to others. and on your screen you cant see anyone else but yourself then bam you come back but that still wouldnt work.
                    ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Umm yeah a warp green at GO GO GO would lead to everyone spawning, also an anti-spawn bot as mentioned above would just let everyone who spawns have a cheap advantage because they could follow someone they spawned near and the person they're following wouldn't know when that persons shields are gone until he fires and kills you.

Also elim is fine the way it is except one thing: Make the box bigger and the spawn area bigger so that when I spawn in a 25 person elim I am not around 2 or 3 people with nowhere to run because everywhere there are people? Thanks
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

The anti-spawn bot is a great idea but maybe think about banning the words lame, newb, n00b etc or taking chat off all together which is a shame if ppl cant cope with getting killed from long range etc.
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

The final answer to all your elim hatred...

Don't sweat the small stuff. Its all small stuff.
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Spawning is a part of elim. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Fact is, spawning is part of ELIM, PUB, LEAGUES, SVS, and will remain so forever. This creates topical conversation which in turn generates enemy rival's which will keep you addicted to subspace for years to come.

I think...Newbies or Newbish people shouldn't be allowed to post in TW staff Section.. GG
                            -n-

-t-
                            It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

Comment

And seperating the n and t in no text with useless and execessive spacing sure doesnt make you look like a complete newb.
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X