No announcement yet.

3 people I wish I was on a chat with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey iggy, nickname is on koizumi chat you tard. so yeah...
    Also I didn't know LB played the game. I thought he was just a forum-goer...
    and thanks for listing me flared. ass.

3 people i would like to be on chat with?
    vyk, Jamal and either sika/domi (just to see their text, but i do get some funny shit from everett)

Also i would like to see omni on more often...or talk at least...
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
      I made my list in about 10 seconds.

People who i'm not on a chat with, who i'd like to be: Sarien, Liquid Blue, panda (staff chat so doesn't count)

EDIT: duel pasta
      Aren't you on Ajaxee's chat with me too?
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

1) T0ne
        2) Spinsanity

I don't think there's a person qualified enough to be number 3 on this list, so I'll just leave it at that.
        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
          i confess i've always wanted to be on the juice chat.

although i was content with a-s a couple years ago when it was active. minus nethila, of course. and then the time holydude boycotted playing with me....and the constant harrassment from brookus...actually...i'm maybe a little glad we're inactive now (myself included).

and i think erathia is an unsung hero in the chat realm.
          I could say this for sure. Brookus is one of the funniest people ever. The shit he comes up with sometimes, it's genius.
          Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Oh yes, Erathia has always brought a smile to my face, one way or another :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce View Post
              1) T0ne
              T0NE is on my chat, he just sort of sits there and doesn't say much.

Nickname never talks on my chat, I think it's his 8th or 10th or something. Either that or he turned into a snobby cockbag.

I share at least one chat with pretty much everyone worth being on a chat with, so I have no answer here.

I wish had corn dog.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                I made my list in about 10 seconds.

People who i'm not on a chat with, who i'd like to be: Sarien, Liquid Blue, panda (staff chat so doesn't count)

EDIT: duel pasta
                I thought we've talked a couple of times on Jeen's chat? I could have sworn I've seen you there when I've talked to Paul or whoever is on atm.

Gran I don't play regularly, in fact I usually don't log in for months at a time. Just recently (past 2 months) I've been logging in more than that, and it's only pub for a little bit when I do. I'm not on a squad or anything.

3 people?

Vyk, JT, Concalonc
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ignominy

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce View Post
                    1) T0ne
                    2) Spinsanity

I don't think there's a person qualified enough to be number 3 on this list, so I'll just leave it at that.
                    u forgot qwk

Comment

Booyaa
                      Rage
                      Jeb
                      "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                      Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                      " - Tyler the Creator
                      Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                        I thought we've talked a couple of times on Jeen's chat? I could have sworn I've seen you there when I've talked to Paul or whoever is on atm.

Gran I don't play regularly, in fact I usually don't log in for months at a time. Just recently (past 2 months) I've been logging in more than that, and it's only pub for a little bit when I do. I'm not on a squad or anything.

3 people?

Vyk, JT, Concalonc
                        j=t n vyk are on mine as well.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Nickname, you're on a chat with LB.

Comment

mootland farmer
                            delectable
                            pascone <ER>
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Cumulonimbus, Reaver, brookus, Erathia, Burzum, Rudy, Spider, bram, Kuukunen, 404 Not Found, Da1andonly, PEARL JAM, Rocket Soldier, nethila, Up in ya !!

To offer an alternative to passing the hours spamming "LOL".

Oh... only 3? Psh why bother!

Comment

There would be quite a few people I would like to be on a chat with, but I'll name a few from the squads I've been on and people I've known.

1) Pv=nrt When I was alot less mature in this game, when I first started playing we both use to go to Publics and spam random shit (usually about NZL losing boat races to land locked countries), and we'd think it was the funniest shit ever. In fact, the whole Season 5 Anti-Scrub crew needs a mention. Nickname, fruitang, adman, cries, brookus et al, the Brushfire crew, and even Erathia. Good times indeed.

2) Warportal/Mantra-Slider/Cundor/Eeks Being the only non-European on chat was outstanding. I had so much fun on Disoblige, so all the players who were there with me during my year and a half stay also deserve a mention.

3) Cig Smoke/Pascone/Mega/Puska/Hero/et al Dice Most people know me as a serious guy nowadays, but when I'm with these guys I cannot contain myself. Alot of fucked up chats with these guys. Mostly immature and don't make sense half the time, but that's ok.
                                Last edited by Mootland Farmer; 11-03-2006, 03:47 PM.
                                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                                • Shark
                                • Dicer
                                • Sager
                                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Working...
                                X